Sullivan South Rebels 06

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would try to get back to the subject and predictions of how the 06 Rebels well fair.

Until The Coaching Staff of South can get another weapon that will actually Scare other Teams they will get blitzed ALL YEAR. Curt can beat a few teams by his self but that will not get them far. There O-Line is small and I would say made up of LB's that should be a RB and there RB's are small. I am assuming that they are going for the speed factor but they will not get the chance to show off the speed if you get Blitzed and cannot hang on to the Ball.

I am not sure that they will change there plans for this year and actually get an offence to protect Curt and make Teams respect any kind of play action. They lack size on the O-line and I do not think the coaching staff knows what to do to fix that but get the biggest ones they got instead using the talent they have.

We will see soon if they are smart enough to change because if they go with the same plan as last week and last year (which last year was good with the other weapons) they will lose the MLC but if they are willing to change they have the talent to win the MLC and maybe win 1 or 2 playoff games. What ever happens they should get a playoff spot because of the talent they have but if Coach Graham Clark was actually coaching this team they would go farther. I can promise that Ralph Nelson wishes he would have signed up for this job.

I thought I would try to get back to the subject and predictions of how the 06 Rebels well fair.

Until The Coaching Staff of South can get another weapon that will actually Scare other Teams they will get blitzed ALL YEAR. Curt can beat a few teams by his self but that will not get them far. There O-Line is small and I would say made up of LB's that should be a RB and there RB's are small. I am assuming that they are going for the speed factor but they will not get the chance to show off the speed if you get Blitzed and cannot hang on to the Ball.

I am not sure that they will change there plans for this year and actually get an offence to protect Curt and make Teams respect any kind of play action. They lack size on the O-line and I do not think the coaching staff knows what to do to fix that but get the biggest ones they got instead using the talent they have.

We will see soon if they are smart enough to change because if they go with the same plan as last week and last year (which last year was good with the other weapons) they will lose the MLC but if they are willing to change they have the talent to win the MLC and maybe win 1 or 2 playoff games. What ever happens they should get a playoff spot because of the talent they have but if Coach Graham Clark was actually coaching this team they would go farther. I can promise that Ralph Nelson wishes he would have signed up for this job.

This region is weak, it does'nt matter if Charlie Weiss was coaching they will not get very far, it starts with the feeder programs. I think Carter does well with what talent he has , they are small and young.....

Region I weaker than 2

1. TH

2. S.S.

3.4&5 no particular order Eliz, SN, Jo Co..

Region II is also weak

1. MW

2. ME

3. Dan'l B

4. Cherokee

It could be a sweep by region II but I believe TH witll beat the #4 team from R2 it's according to the match-ups... but it does not matter middle & west TN are loaded at class 4...

This region is weak, it does'nt matter if Charlie Weiss was coaching they will not get very far, it starts with the feeder programs. I think Carter does well with what talent he has , they are small and young.....

Region I weaker than 2

1. TH

2. S.S.

3.4&5 no particular order Eliz, SN, Jo Co..

Region II is also weak

1. MW

2. ME

3. Dan'l B

4. Cherokee

It could be a sweep by region II but I believe TH witll beat the #4 team from R2 it's according to the match-ups... but it does not matter middle & west TN are loaded at class 4...

• 4 weeks later...

As predicted, South's coaches and players have shown their character and talent to rebound from the "series of most unfortunate events" at J. Fred to stake their claim atop the MLC. Congratulations and keep the fire stoked.

"series of unfortunate events" :lol:

Is that what u-all call a Beat Down over at South?

"series of unfortunate events" :thumb:

Is that what u-all call a Beat Down over at South?

Well Heres my opinion Waco Jaco the rivalry between dobyns bennet and south never ceases fire even in the off season....DB is a powerhouse and can and will compete at the state level.... yes it was a beat down.... yes there were a lot of unfortunate events.... but Sullivan South Cheered DB on at the game against Tenn High as well as did DB(well all I saw was Bo Burton) so its all in that one week leading up to the game... Good Luck to the Tribe and congradulations to South for sealing up the MLC and continuing there run as one of the best in 4 A.....So to answer the ? that started this thread they can,will, and Did.....

South is a good team this year but I am putting my money on Johnson County is the playoffs this year.

This was the team against THS that I was waiting for all year. It took a while to get over the DB loss when they were full of hopes and it went down hill from there with everyone yelling about Coach Carter and Curt and they were just pulling out wins that everyone expected blowouts but I believe they are back and ready and they are feeling better about who they are.

Don't let up South and do not take anyone lightly. :thumb:

Whoever started the jeffers fan club, you should make it official.

QUOTE(32-34combo @ Oct 1 2006 - 02:12 PM)

South is a good team this year but I am putting my money on Johnson County is the playoffs this year.

;)

And I do believe that we'll take Johnson County if we played them again. That no-huddle wore them out, plain and simple.