Class 5A: Region 2 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

What's your problem with Ooltewah? You talked this same crap last year. You said Ooltewah would go 5-5 and could possibly loose to Bradley. Now what was the score of the game last year? And what was Ooltewah's record? But you obviously didn't learn your lesson. Ooltewah will have another strong team this year amd will put another thumping on your mighty bears.

last year I had no problem really with Ooletwah other than owls fans think they are state champs at every sport every year (only 1 state championship in school history and that was in softball) . But This year is alittle different with what happened at the Bradley vs Ooletwah baseball game plus im just telling the truth how can they be as good with a team that lost all their players? no zach woods and no coldwell?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year I had no problem really with Ooletwah other than owls fans think they are state champs at every sport every year (only 1 state championship in school history and that was in softball) . But This year is alittle different with what happened at the Bradley vs Ooletwah baseball game plus im just telling the truth how can they be as good with a team that lost all their players? no zach woods and no coldwell?

Hmm Jeremy Woods, Brian Marshall, Jacob Horsch, Ryan Williams, Marcus Turner, Jensen Morgan, Michael Welch, Thomas Leach, Sean Sanders........ Don't kid yourself they lost some great players but also had some very good depth. I have heard this should be best defensive line ever. We'll see will be fun to watch. Go Owls!!

Bradley, Bradley, Bradley....wow you really do run your mouth. you obviously didnt notice all the depth that the owls had last year. the defense only had 4 seniors last season. in fact, the owls will be just as good as last years team. First off, the defensive line may be the best in region 2-5A. Justin McReynolds, Thomas Leach, Daryll Turner, and Kwan Buchannon may be the best as they come but the overall defense is solid. In addition, you still have Brian Marshall and Sean Sanders leading the way for the offense. Also, this team is a whole lot more athletic than last years team. So bradley, before you start doubting ooltewah just remember the beating you suffered last year.(ooltewah also had a lady's state championship in basketball in 1975, get your facts right)

last year I had no problem really with Ooletwah other than owls fans think they are state champs at every sport every year (only 1 state championship in school history and that was in softball) . no zach woods and no coldwell?

Good Statement!

I went to a game there last year and watched them play Cookeville! It was a great Football atmosphere.

But on CoachT the owl fans have some of the longest threads screaming their greatness. It took Farragut to slow it down the threads last year and then they beat OR and DB and then here we go.

BTW that was some great wins.

The Owlso have some good posters like Grad and a few others but NB and others give me a break.

At least Farragut has plenty of State Championship programs to have some swagger when their posters talk.

Edited by rigger101