Father Ryan vs. JP2

bigbigguy

The reality is that there are 4 other D1 prospects on the team. Prospects are not signed; they are prospects Uncle Buck. Everyone focuses on Golden as the only one on the team because of the loads of attention he gets but we have alot of talent.

I will agree that we have unnecessarily lost to less talented Webb teams in the past but our focus this year is to improve. Brothers is still young and learning but we have great faith in him and the players as well. Thanks for your comments and I'll see you in week 2.

PS Did you join Coacht just to reply to MY post? I am honored....really. Another Webb fan on the board. You guys have attitudes alot like Ryan. Do you all belong to the "JP2 Haters Club"? I do request that you show a little more respect to our coach; he is a good man and a good coach.

The Uncle Buck comment was really cute. I am sure that you would like to feel so important as to thinking that someone would apply for this site as to respond to your comments. By the way, nice job of dodging the original question of who these 4 supposed D1 PROSPECTS are. You and I both know that using the word prospects is rediculous, either they are being actively recruited or they are not, especially at this time of the year. Now will you answer the question or continue to avoid the question at hand, who are these supposed 4? As far as less talented Webb teams I would be very careful there. There is an old saying that goes as follows, "I would rather have a team with average players and excellent coaching than a team with above average players and below average coaching, because the well coached team will always WIN"! Maybe that is what is happening with Webb and JPII?

Best of Luck,

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't join CoachT to respond to me; however, you continue to respond to my posts!!!!!! In fact I am the only one's posts you have responded to. Yes, that is how I get through my day thinking you joined CoachT to debate with me. (Uncle Buck the previous statement was sardonic. Just thought you needed to know since you are so disturbed by my previous post.)

Well because you seem so intelligent Uncle Buck I don't have to tell you that senior players cannot be contacted until September. The coach or recruiter is only allowed to call them once before that time and that contact was, for our prospects, made in May and early June. :D

I actually had an entire other post composed to respond to your ridiculous(this is the actual spelling according to Aunt Merriam and Uncle Webster) comments but then I deleted it because if I tell you who they are then that may give you more information than I want you to have before the Webb/JP2 game. So call me whatever you wish I will not tell you who they are until after our game. The fact remains they are prospects and they are being actively recruited. B)

Luck to you

PS Curb the jealousy a bit there Uncle Buck! B)

Guest Brian Peppers

Jp2fan, you may say you are a FR fan, which is good. But some of your posts, besides the ones on the JP2/Fr game, are pretty negative against the Irish. Not attacking you, I just think you might not be such a fan, which is fine in competive events.

R.I.P. FRW

Jp2fan, you may say you are a FR fan, which is good. But some of your posts, besides the ones on the JP2/Fr game, are pretty negative against the Irish. Not attacking you, I just think you might not be such a fan, which is fine in competive events.

R.I.P. FRW

I can see what you mean Brian. I really was always a Ryan fan but recent events have caused my fondness to fade. I do wish we could have a good spirited rivalry but it can be hard with the personal nature of our rivalry. You can equate JP2 vs Ryan to the Civil War. Brother against Brother. We "seceded" from the union and our battlefields are the soccer fields, football fields, basketball courts and baseball diamonds where we meet every year.

Seems to me alot of players have already committed. How could such a thing happen?

Ole Dad

You didn't join CoachT to respond to me; however, you continue to respond to my posts!!!!!! In fact I am the only one's posts you have responded to. Yes, that is how I get through my day thinking you joined CoachT to debate with me. (Uncle Buck the previous statement was sardonic. Just thought you needed to know since you are so disturbed by my previous post.)

Well because you seem so intelligent Uncle Buck I don't have to tell you that senior players cannot be contacted until September. The coach or recruiter is only allowed to call them once before that time and that contact was, for our prospects, made in May and early June. :D

I actually had an entire other post composed to respond to your ridiculous(this is the actual spelling according to Aunt Merriam and Uncle Webster) comments but then I deleted it because if I tell you who they are then that may give you more information than I want you to have before the Webb/JP2 game. So call me whatever you wish I will not tell you who they are until after our game. The fact remains they are prospects and they are being actively recruited. :thumb:

Luck to you

PS Curb the jealousy a bit there Uncle Buck! :lol:

The Uncle Buck comment was really cute. I am sure that you would like to feel so important as to thinking that someone would apply for this site as to respond to your comments. By the way, nice job of dodging the original question of who these 4 supposed D1 PROSPECTS are. You and I both know that using the word prospects is rediculous, either they are being actively recruited or they are not, especially at this time of the year. Now will you answer the question or continue to avoid the question at hand, who are these supposed 4? As far as less talented Webb teams I would be very careful there. There is an old saying that goes as follows, "I would rather have a team with average players and excellent coaching than a team with above average players and below average coaching, because the well coached team will always WIN"! Maybe that is what is happening with Webb and JPII?

Best of Luck,

Golden Tate (TB, WR), Courtney Coffee (FB, LB), Josh Lovett(WR, CB), Jay Wilson (C, DT)

Well, if you can't be there we'll be doing a live audio broadcast over the internet of the game and if I can get a broadband connection I'll also do a live video stream of the game. Both broadcast can be "viewed and listened to" at

www.schoolsportsradio.com

hope to have the game video highlights up by the Sunday following the game

Dean Johnson

School Sports Radio

Seems to me alot of players have already committed. How could such a thing happen?

Ole Dad

Where are you getting your information?...That would be stupid to commit unless your dream school offered.

Always a joy to see you on the board OD!!!! XOXOXOXO Can't wait to see what ridiculous thing you say next....Tune in same bat time....same bat channel!! :ph34r:;)

Edited by jp2fan