2A Top 10

Boobi

How can you not even mention anyone from 4-2A like Smith Co or Westmoreland I would be willing to bet they can beat Lewis Co and ER or if not beat them at least play with them and let them know they were in a game.

I know what you mean oldsc7, but it's obvious to tell see how they get their top ten. One guy who put Huntingdon and Goodpasture in the top 10, then reeled off 8 East TN teams. Where do you think he was from. Then, one cat named Alcoa, Huntingdon, and Tyner, along with 7 other metro area schools. It would be kind of like me saying this:

1) Alcoa - Until someone dethroned them.

2) Huntingdon - All you can say Chris Donald

3) Goodpasture - returning bookoos of starters on both sides of the ball from state runner-up team, can't argue with that.

4) Westmoreland - Jackie Kelly is a great coach that seems to never have a down year.

5) Smith County - Returning alot of starters that have experience of depth in the playoffs.

6) York - State-funded school that has the best practice equipment that money can buy.

7) Upperman - New coaching staff last year will show how good they can really be this year.

8) Boyd Buchannon - Got a feeling they will surprise some people this year.

9) Cannon County - Sometimes bad teams gets good talent, these guys are going to pound some teams.

10) Jackson County - Needed a filler.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean oldsc7, but it's obvious to tell see how they get their top ten. One guy who put Huntingdon and Goodpasture in the top 10, then reeled off 8 East TN teams. Where do you think he was from. Then, one cat named Alcoa, Huntingdon, and Tyner, along with 7 other metro area schools. It would be kind of like me saying this:

3) Goodpasture - returning bookoos of starters on both sides of the ball from state runner-up team, can't argue with that.

4) Westmoreland - Jackie Kelly is a great coach that seems to never have a down year.

5) Smith County - Returning alot of starters that have experience of depth in the playoffs.

6) York - State-funded school that has the best practice equipment that money can buy.

7) Upperman - New coaching staff last year will show how good they can really be this year.

9) Cannon County - Sometimes bad teams gets good talent, these guys are going to pound some teams.

im telling you guys DRESDEN....they are being overlooked and have a great rb in hewett and awesome linemen in valley...getting overlooked! im sayin it before the season starts

Yeah I see what you mean too. You messed up also, you put Westmoreland before SC. Not everyone has broad view and not everyone who is a high school football fan knows about the different teams in the areas of the state that they are not familiar with. So that is why I believe we get these polls the way they are. Who cares anyways these are our predictions there is only really two teams for sure that we know that we believe we will see in the boro in December and in my opinion it is Alcoa vs Huntingdon.

Yeah I see what you mean too. You messed up also, you put Westmoreland before SC. Not everyone has broad view and not everyone who is a high school football fan knows about the different teams in the areas of the state that they are not familiar with. So that is why I believe we get these polls the way they are. Who cares anyways these are our predictions there is only really two teams for sure that we know that we believe we will see in the boro in December and in my opinion it is Alcoa vs Huntingdon.

I'm gonna smack you silly!!!...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Alcoa- have to put them at #1 because they won it last year, but i do think they will be dethroned this year

Goodpasture- returning 9 on offense and 8 on defense from a state runner up team, can't argue with that

Milan- heard they have a few starters coming back, that team last year could have beaten hunington and are a very physical team they should be hard to beat

Tyner- This team ALWAYS has talent they are in the running every year

CPA- very under rated team last year returning a lot of starters, they have a great coaching staff, they will suprise some people

West View- don't know much about just know they give huntington a game every year

Huntington- Chris Donald

East Robertson- Sometimes a bad team gets some talent and can pound some teams, Tico(Vic) is their team and not a bad guy to rely on but not displine enough no go all the way

Ezell Harding- Carrol Gettis has to carry this team.... loosing Dallas Dixson hurts though

Lewis County- needed a filler

Yeah East Robertson isn't a bad team! Gah yall goodpasture boys hold grudges, just because we beat yall last year doesn't mean you have to talk bad bout my team. If we were so bad then how did we get the W against yall??? I mean thats just not right to post that about a team that won the region last year with 3 or 4 awesome teams in it! Well guess it will be ok and Tico isn't to happy about the comment, just to let ya know!

1) Alcoa (until someone takes their gold ball, they stay here!)

2) Goopasture (returning alot of starters, if had to guess probably around 15)

3) Huntington (Chris Donald, all there is to say, i hear they have a good Qb to)

4) Chatt Tyner (bringing back really good talent and there always a force in east tn)

5) Milan (don't know much but i hear they are returning alot and are good every year in west tn)

6) East Robertson (Tico Andrews is back, returning 7 on offence and 7 on defence)

7) Ezell Harding (lost their qb but have a good one to step up and Carl Gettis is back)

8) Westview (don't know that much but another tough team from the Huntington region)

9) Louden (same as Westview)

10) CPA (returning 17 starters, going to be a tough team to beat this year)

all of you are wrong, Marion Co. has returned to the days of old and watch out for a deep playoff run. :P

all of you are wrong, Marion Co. has returned to the days of old and watch out for a deep playoff run. B)

...Try not to get too serious :) ...It's only a "pre-season" guess-ta-mation...Marion Co. has a very good team and will be tested early on Sept. 1st!!! The high school season has many levels>>>Scrimmages...August thru Sept...October stretch...then the Playoffs...I can't wait for next Friday(August 4th :thumb: )