Bad situation at Powell High School

HTV

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The situation just got worse for Lee Smith. According to the Knoxville News Sentinal he was picked up of for drunk driving this morning.

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/govols/article...4888187,00.html

I don't want to hear what a good, misunderstood kid poor Lee Smith is. This is shear stupidity and disrespect for the team, the coaches, and the university. I hope Fulmer makes an example of him, (takes his scholarship just like the Johnson kid) and tells these players that he will no longer tolerate thugs, punks, or neanderthals. I am disgusted by his arrogance.

Edited by Rebelsman

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/govols/article...4888187,00.html

I don't want to hear what a good, misunderstood kid poor Lee Smith is. This is shear stupidity and disrespect for the team, the coaches, and the university. I hope Fulmer makes an example of him, (takes his scholarship just like the Johnson kid) and tells these players that he will no longer tolerate thugs, punks, or neanderthals. I am disgusted by his arrogance.

I think they should make a example of him, that is just so stupid of him! How hard is it to let that girl drive (if sober) or call a friend to come pick you up?

From what I have read in different stories and heard on the radio, Fulmer is only going to suspend Johnson for 6 games instead of booting him. I guess you get the benefit of the doubt if you play with toy guns as opposed to real guns. As far as Lee Smith, I am of the same opinion as Tank. I have been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but from what I have seen and heard over the past couple of years, deep down I sadly felt that it was just a matter of time before the real Lee Smith raised his head. Just plain stupidity. Also, it might be time for Fulmer to go if he continues to give these idiots 2nd and 3rd chances. Of course, that is another subject for another day. Sorry, I got on a roll. Probably will regret it.

I really feel for his parents. The situation looks very bleak from Lee's standpoint at the moment. Also, when I heard Gregory Issacs took the Kallenberg case I knew this wouldn't get swept under the table and there was substantial cause for concern. Troubling days ahead indeed.

Edited by ZCAR

I really feel for his parents. The situation looks very bleak from Lee's standpoint at the moment. Also, when I heard Gregory Issacs took the Kallenberg case I knew this wouldn't get swept under the table and there was substantial cause for concern. Troubling days ahead indeed.

When I saw the photo in the Sentinel of her and Issacs I knew it was 'on'.

Well it din't take UT long to pull the plug on Lee Smith. It was announced about 20 minutes ago that he has been sent packing. Perhaps Lee should join Mel Gibson at a

AA meeting.

Not smart after last weeks allegations to go get "liquored up" and drive aroud the UT campus at 4:00 in the morning.

Good Riddance.