Ravenwood rumor of early in pads?

How can a coach not know what the rule says, I think he is lieing and tried to get away with something and he wasnt able too.

I never played football in high school, but i can read the rule and understand it. At least be a man and fess up to your error and misjudgment.

You cant tell me that none of the players and all the coaches didnt know they where doing something against the TSSAA rules, it is clear as a sunny day in flordia for me or anyone elese to understand.

This coach is getting what he desearves. I Think they should get more of a penatly personally cause hes risking hurting his team.

The coach made a mistake. No reason to question his integrity.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just expressing my opnion on it coach t.

YOu see how many people have jumped on Powell for these "alleged things" then someone says something bad about Ravenwood and its calling im out. I think he did wrong knowingly personally and thats my opnion.

I have the upmost respect for you T and you are the man.

With all due respect to Ravenwood, I have a really hard time beleiving that no one on their coaching staff or at the school knew what the rule was. Surely someone over there knew what the deal was. This is a real shame. Selfishly, I was really looking forward to their scrimmage with MBA...oh well.

2Priceless, is MBA really scrimmaging Riverdale?

Maybe someone will call Ronnie and he can do a drive buy and check them out. Haha

Yeah,good call.I think they did just that... :thumb:

'If', and it is a BIG 'IF', they actually did get caught practicing early in pads what can the TSSAA really do? More importantly 'will' they do?

Anyone wanna bet it is NOTHING? ;)

OOOPS! Maybe not! :o

Maybe..... 3 days no practice.

Or,maybe more than that...

We hear a lot of these rumors every year.This time they were TRUE!

I'm sure :) it was an honest mistake but....

THE SQUAD :)

Edited by THE SQUAD

With all due respect to Ravenwood, I have a really hard time beleiving that no one on their coaching staff or at the school knew what the rule was. Surely someone over there knew what the deal was. This is a real shame. Selfishly, I was really looking forward to their scrimmage with MBA...oh well.

2Priceless, is MBA really scrimmaging Riverdale?

Yes, they are. Not sure what day, but they scrimmage them every yr and Coach A wanted that to continue.

Honest mistake????? It is hard to believe that was honest when the rules are clearly posted and everyone knows them. It sounds like Coach is accepting responsibility because he got caught. I wonder what else he misinterprets.

Did he self-report?