Knox Catholic at Smith County Aug. 18

glover

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have failed "Bingo 101"! Been a while since I played, but I don't think there is a spot for G-5!! :lol::lol: Could be a lot of KC #22---Bingo!!! I heard he had 2 interceptions and a long TD reception in their jamboree while playing only 1 quarter!! The kid is awesome! If you can control him, you got a shot. Good luck!!

Sorry we don't play bingo in Carthage. There are better thing to do with our lives.

I LOVE HS FOOTBALL

I don't have to pull for just East Tennessee teams. I am a huge fan of high school football. I really don't care who wins. If you go back and look at the stats and winning % of East compared to West you will see why I have a tendancy to pick them. As you can probabaly see if you look into who's winning the most the last several years. East is one of the most dominant areas in different levels of football. I don't claim to be a guru. I just gave my opinion on what I thought, just like you did. I have to admit I have not seen SC scrimmage this year, but I have Catholic. If they can get out of their region they have a great shot at a Championship. Something the East knows much about. Last year LA came in from the Middle TN area and took a hard road to the state Championship. They are really from the middle, but they had to face the tough region 2-3A competition. In my opinion the region got them ready. They also played a tough non region schedule. I will admit that I picked LA to lose every week during the playoffs, and I was wrong. If you look at who they had to play it was almost a no-brainer, but I was wrong. I pick by the numbers not by what the feelings I have or any other reason. I have picked against many teams I knew would win, but I chose to start this by going by the numbers. Although I did not have the best numbers on the pick'em contest I did have at least an 80% or higher average on picking teams the past three years. All my picks were done on CoachT and you can research the info. Just like I do my numbers. This all for fun, I don't get paid for it and neither do you. I was picking teams from all over the state and sometimes only using what I found in my research. The 40 games a week I was picking were when people asked me to pick them. If you don't like my picks do your own. I do wish the Owls much success.

Oh yeah, pay the $12.00 to join coachT, at 526 post it is worth the $12.00. Pay coacht for the site you have enjoyed in those 526 posts.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

Maybe it won't be as hot as it was last year in Week 0. Will the "HOLE" be packed for this game? I don't remember Catholic having an overabundance of fans last year.

I say many of Smith County will be at the game, I know a bunch of G-ville people are coming, and also some from Cookeville, and other areas as well. I'd say Catholic will bring a pretty good crowd. The new concession stand will get broke in quick, and I'd say Queenie is ready for the crowd. I think this is going to be about like a 2nd or 3rd round playoff crowd.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

I say many of Smith County will be at the game, I know a bunch of G-ville people are coming, and also some from Cookeville, and other areas as well. I'd say Catholic will bring a pretty good crowd. The new concession stand will get broke in quick, and I'd say Queenie is ready for the crowd. I think this is going to be about like a 2nd or 3rd round playoff crowd.

Anytime ya wanna come in and sling a burger...come on!

GO OWLS!!!

It will be nice to have so many Catholics in one place!!!...I'll feel at home...Catholics and football...doesn't get much better than that!!!...

GO OWLS!!!

Anytime ya wanna come in and sling a burger...come on!

GO OWLS!!!

It will be nice to have so many Catholics in one place!!!...I'll feel at home...Catholics and football...doesn't get much better than that!!!...

GO OWLS!!!

Lol, I bet you will. I might just have to come up there and fix me one. Or maybe I'll let Tony, he does a real good job. :lol:

I LOVE HS FOOTBALL

I don't have to pull for just East Tennessee teams. I am a huge fan of high school football. I really don't care who wins. If you go back and look at the stats and winning % of East compared to West you will see why I have a tendancy to pick them. As you can probabaly see if you look into who's winning the most the last several years. East is one of the most dominant areas in different levels of football. I don't claim to be a guru. I just gave my opinion on what I thought, just like you did. I have to admit I have not seen SC scrimmage this year, but I have Catholic. If they can get out of their region they have a great shot at a Championship. Something the East knows much about. Last year LA came in from the Middle TN area and took a hard road to the state Championship. They are really from the middle, but they had to face the tough region 2-3A competition. In my opinion the region got them ready. They also played a tough non region schedule. I will admit that I picked LA to lose every week during the playoffs, and I was wrong. If you look at who they had to play it was almost a no-brainer, but I was wrong. I pick by the numbers not by what the feelings I have or any other reason. I have picked against many teams I knew would win, but I chose to start this by going by the numbers. Although I did not have the best numbers on the pick'em contest I did have at least an 80% or higher average on picking teams the past three years. All my picks were done on CoachT and you can research the info. Just like I do my numbers. This all for fun, I don't get paid for it and neither do you. I was picking teams from all over the state and sometimes only using what I found in my research. The 40 games a week I was picking were when people asked me to pick them. If you don't like my picks do your own. I do wish the Owls much success.

Oh yeah, pay the $12.00 to join coachT, at 526 post it is worth the $12.00. Pay coacht for the site you have enjoyed in those 526 posts.

Not trying to sound so smart. I am sure there are alot of people that enjoy what you do. I guess it just seemed like everytime I see a prediction of yours with your pitch, it is always the other team and the pitch is very debatable, and they just so happened to be EAST TN teams. And you live there. I have responded to you a time or two before about this very same thing. I know you don't remember. "Oh yeah," I have been a coacht plus member before, for the majority of those "526 posts." My subscription ran out and I will renew it when I renew it.