4- Way Scrimmage Oak Ridge, Maryville, Austin East, Seymour

extremefury

The big scrimmage between Oak Ridge, Maryville, Austin East and Seymour is tomorrow. Does anyone have any information on any key members who may have to sit out due to injury. I've heard Oak Ridge may have a few.

Should be good measuring tool for all the teams involved. I enjoy watching Maryville and Oak Ridge go at it, but having Austin East and Seymour participate should be a added treat for all football fans.

Good luck to all involved and I hope everyone stays healthy.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big scrimmage between Oak Ridge, Maryville, Austin East and Seymour is tomorrow. Does anyone have any information on any key members who may have to sit out due to injury. I've heard Oak Ridge may have a few.

Should be good measuring tool for all the teams involved. I enjoy watching Maryville and Oak Ridge go at it, but having Austin East and Seymour participate should be a added treat for all football fans.

Maryville has a couple of RB's banged up but that's about it.

Oak Ridge was getting tired of that annual stomping at the hands of 4A Maryville so they changed the format and the tradition after 30 years. By watering it down with a couple of local 3A teams Oak Ridge will leave with a bit of pride, unlike previous years.....or will they?

Right Old Dad........ :lol:

Maryville has a couple of RB's banged up but that's about it.

Oak Ridge was getting tired of that annual stomping at the hands of 4A Maryville so they changed the format and the tradition after 30 years. By watering it down with a couple of local 3A teams Oak Ridge will leave with a bit of pride, unlike previous years.....or will they?

Right Old Dad........ :lol:

How many scrimages does this count as? I thought there was some type of crazy rule on how many teams could scrimmage at once and whether it counts toward the alotted two.

Yeah, coach Stevens didn't think his team would come out of the dressing room to play Maryville, so he had some teams join the fray.

Actually, I think it's a great idea for multiple-team scrimmages. Different styles, talent levels, offenses, defenses, I could go on ... it all helps your team in the long run.

Where and What time is the scrimmage tommorrow?

Oak Ridge won't travel to Maryville you can bet on that. To long of a bus ride for the cats to hang their heads. I would say OR first team won't take a snap vs. Maryville's first team by design. To bad and I agree Seymore is thinking why do this in this kind of heat and vs. these teams?

Oak Ridge won't travel to Maryville you can bet on that. To long of a bus ride for the cats to hang their heads. I would say OR first team won't take a snap vs. Maryville's first team by design. To bad and I agree Seymore is thinking why do this in this kind of heat and vs. these teams?

I agree about Oak Ridge!