Clinton Football

coonhunter291

No but I think his younger brother was!!!!!

Dad... he was sometimes called Lying Larry but I don't have any idea why. Yeah Right

geico..(That's a lizard isn't it?) Keith lives in Oak Ridge, look where Ole Dad lives. Duh! You don't know so much after all!!

Edited by bounder

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton looked really good against greeneville, Zach hood got the ball right to the receivers, it was raining very hard, they couldnt catch anything, but when it stopped raining, Clinton was able to get to the endzone two times, compared to Greenevilles One time, one of them was called back for holding though. Clinton defense looked pretty impressive!!!!

Just hopefully Clinton won't have to play any games in the rain!!!!

Edited by coonhunter291

Clinton looked really good against greeneville, Zach hood got the ball right to the receivers, it was raining very hard, they couldnt catch anything, but when it stopped raining, Clinton was able to get to the endzone several times, compared to Greenevilles One time, Clinton defense looked pretty impressive!!!!

Just hopefully Clinton won't have to play any games in the rain!!!!

I dont know what game you were watching....The only time you scored was play 10 on a prayer your QB threw up there so i dont know what you mean getting to the endzone several times...clinton couldn't move the ball on the first drive maybe 10 yard on 10 plays. How can the defense look impressive if the last drive on 3 plays we moved the ball 60 yards...i guess you were watching Anderson County play someone

Key word: (Last Drive) The last drive was the only drive that you could move the ball, that was after we put our second team defense in! except for the time you got lucky and scored, but, you missed the extra point!!

Just admit it, Clinton dominated the scrimmage, pretty easy!!

We did the same play once, scored, and it got called back, for holding, and then the very next play, it was the same, and scored again, VERY bad play calling for Greeneville, if you ask me!!!

Did anyone watch the Oak Ridge Practice last night, how did they do?

Is that better RyanD22? I dont know who you are, but if you are #22 on the Greeneville team, and thats the number I am thinking about, you looked pretty good!!

Edited by coonhunter291

Key word: (Last Drive) The last drive was the only drive that you could move the ball, that was after we put our second team defense in! except for the time you got lucky and scored, but, you missed the extra point!!

Just admit it, Clinton dominated the scrimmage, pretty easy!!

We did the same play once, scored, and it got called back, for holding, and then the very next play, it was the same, and scored again, VERY bad play calling for Greeneville, if you ask me!!!

!

ok we scored the 3rd play from scrimmage so how couldn't we move the ball....you got the play called back because your WR was running forward before

the center even snapped the ball...and we had a TD called back because of some bull called offensive pass interference :o . On the last drive you still had you limebackers and db in but i don't know about the line...it would have been alot worst if it would have not been raining

What do you mean alot worst if it HAD'NT of been raining? :o

If it wouldn't have been raining more balls would have been caught and less fumbles would have been made....we pass the ball alot and our recievers can catch when its not raining.....some of them are stupid and didn't take off there gloves

I agree, the rain really does hurt them, I noticed that you threw alot, Clinton did too, they couldnt catch either though, til it stopped raining, and then they could catch better.

Well, neither team is really that good, you really cant tell until the season starts, and games start being played, and it is dry outside!!!!

Edited by coonhunter291

I watched the Oak Ridge practice yesterday and I am going again this afternoon. Both sides of the ball have had moderate improvement since the Alcoa scrimmage, but nothing significant. The defense is very fast, but they run all over the dad gum place like a chinese fire drill. Plus the defensive line is soft like the Keebler elves. That is going to have to be fixed by next Friday. I watched Coach Stevens on his show last night and he talked about a lack of focus against Alcoa. Well there's only one group of people who can get them boys to focus, the coaches. Don't pin it on the kids coach. The offense is coming along, but we can't block up front very well. The runningbacks look good, but they are not as fast as advertised and the Miller kid is going to be a stud, he runs great especially on the fade. Connor is the only thing that is consistent about this bunch. I think the offense will look good against Clinton and be exposed against DB. We are Oak Ridge, run the dad gum ball, period. There should be at least 40 carries a game, this year we think we are BYU or some Norm Chow style guru offense crap, run the ball.

That's not my name but the facts are correct. 5 times since 1949...57 years or about once every generation through the Clinton school sytem. Most times when a baby is born in Clinton the parents drive them over to Blankenship field and say baby...."one time during your schooling at smoking truck school system you may get to see our high school beat Oak Ridge High School."

OUCH!!!!!!

Ole Dad

would i be warm if i said bill?

I watched the Oak Ridge practice yesterday and I am going again this afternoon. Both sides of the ball have had moderate improvement since the Alcoa scrimmage, but nothing significant. The defense is very fast, but they run all over the dad gum place like a chinese fire drill. Plus the defensive line is soft like the Keebler elves. That is going to have to be fixed by next Friday. I watched Coach Stevens on his show last night and he talked about a lack of focus against Alcoa. Well there's only one group of people who can get them boys to focus, the coaches. Don't pin it on the kids coach. The offense is coming along, but we can't block up front very well. The runningbacks look good, but they are not as fast as advertised and the Miller kid is going to be a stud, he runs great especially on the fade. Connor is the only thing that is consistent about this bunch. I think the offense will look good against Clinton and be exposed against DB. We are Oak Ridge, run the dad gum ball, period. There should be at least 40 carries a game, this year we think we are BYU or some Norm Chow style guru offense crap, run the ball.

Although I was a little dissapointed with the Alcoa scrimmage it was only a scrimmage. Coaches use scrimmages to work on things that they want to improve at. I think we know we can run the ball so we are trying to improve the passing attack which we will need to win some games this year. Don't be fooled by the shotgun formation either. We will run out of it ALOT. Conner is the feature player on the offense. That is why we are running the shotgun, to take advantage of his ability to run and throw. With Conner in the gun it's just like having an extra back in the backfield.

I thought I was hard on the cats????