Tennessee Prospects

DannyManny

The state is loaded this year. I want to know what players have offers, and what school they may be leaning toward.

I know these players have offers and have already committed.

Anthony Anderson--Austin-East--UT

Todd Campbell--Franklin--UT

Kevin Cooper--Baylor--UT

Josh Hawkins--Loudon--UT

Tyler Maples--Maryville--UT

Chris Marve--White Station--Vanderbilt

Isaiah Smith--Columbia Central--Ole Miss

James Williams--Smyrna--Vanderbilt

I appreciate any replies. Seniors only please.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

An article in the Tennessean today claims that Golden Tate (Pope John Paul II) will sign with Notre Dame. They have scheduled a press conference in front of their student body today and two Notre Dame coaches will attend.

I can assure you that GT will not sign with ND today. I can also assure you there will not be a press conference with two ND coaches present today. GT may announce he is signing with ND at a press conference and that may happen today but the ND coaches will not be there nor will he sign today.

I can assure you that GT will not sign with ND today. I can also assure you there will not be a press conference with two ND coaches present today. GT may announce he is signing with ND at a press conference and that may happen today but the ND coaches will not be there nor will he sign today.

You were half right. Golden committed to Notre Dame today and the Head Coach of ND, Weis was there, as well as the Defensive Coordinator ;)

Edited by Bighurt