Coffee Co @ Cookeville

wingman10

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not doubting CC may have a good team this year. But what gives yall the right to say your the real deal? None! you havent done anything yet! You played a averaged Brentwood team and lost so what does that prove? Ive seen coach price and the way he coaches im not doubting his integrity, but i do know something else needs to be done. how can he coach his young men about class and all this when he isn't even showing it himself.

No one is the real deal in 3-5A. That is the weakest region in Class 5A. It's been that way since the TSSAA realigned the regions to their current status. As far as Price showing class, well, I do know he's coached winners. He did it at Bradley Central and Manchester has improved under his regime. Success has followed him. You may not like him, but he's still successful.

You can also add Soddy Daisy to the teams he's turned around he took an 0-10 team and in the next couple years they were back to back region champs....Great motivator, great person... You either love him or hate him. But until youv'e walked in a high school coaches shoes folks really should not judge people. It's to bad there is not a web site where we all can bash everyone not just high school coaches and players. Alot of hard work, hours, and emotions go into it. And I for one appreciate all the coaches and players that have to be subjected to this BS from several people that don't know jack. It ruins the coach t boards for people that really just want to talk athletics, not run down coaches and kids...

Good luck to both teams. May the best team win this Friday...........................

Once again the experts on the t have taken the discussion about 2 good football

programs to the kindergarden level. CONGRADULATIONS..... :P

I couldn't agree with you more deereme, and 90% of the time the ones that run their mouths the most don't want anyone to know who they are or where they are from. All their answers in their bio's are "No Information Available" Must be ashamed of where they are from and who they are, huh. :thumb:

You can also add Soddy Daisy to the teams he's turned around he took an 0-10 team and in the next couple years they were back to back region champs....Great motivator, great person... You either love him or hate him. But until youv'e walked in a high school coaches shoes folks really should not judge people. It's to bad there is not a web site where we all can bash everyone not just high school coaches and players. Alot of hard work, hours, and emotions go into it. And I for one appreciate all the coaches and players that have to be subjected to this BS from several people that don't know jack. It ruins the coach t boards for people that really just want to talk athletics, not run down coaches and kids...

Good luck to both teams. May the best team win this Friday...........................

AMEN!!!!!

BUT lets go back to the game.

I believe this is one of the better solid games in middle tennessee also. Both teams want to get an early 1-0 lead in the region. Mistakes and who wants it more will win this ball game. If cookeville can slow down coffies running game to the outside i think cookeville can make it a close very close game.