(1-1) Jellico @ (0-1) Hampton

Pujo, how was Hamptons "Black Monday" ? I don't see'em starting off 0-2, last week just might have been a good wake up call. I hope A. T. is doing okay with all these broken bones I've been reading about.

Ole3putt, I,m sure Hampton got a good wake up call, Adam will be fine and I'd say Jellico is coming to a nightmare Friday night. Hampton made alot of mistakes last Friday night, the good thing for them is ,they are all fixable.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ole3putt, I,m sure Hampton got a good wake up call, Adam will be fine and I'd say Jellico is coming to a nightmare Friday night. Hampton made alot of mistakes last Friday night, the good thing for them is ,they are all fixable.

I know where your coming from, They just have to put it behind'em. Take one week at time learn from the mistakes & prepare for the next :thumb: . We will start our region play this week hosting Watertown. In other threads some have TC putting up 49 points. My honest opinion I don't think TC is ready to do that just yet.

I have no doubt Trousdale will get it together.I wouldn't be suprised if they won the state again. They may not be as good as last season, but the way I see it, they don't have to be. I think they were 3 touhdowns better than anyone else. Friendship was the only one that close. I'd love to see Hampton win it all , and they do have alot of potential, but they will definately have to improve. Only time will tell.

Edited by pujo

Hampton may not win as big as people think. Last year the game was over about halfway through the first quarter. They had the jv,s in so early that the Jellico never knew the difference. They still believe they played our starters. One guy said a few minutes ago thet Jellico couldn't stop Hamptons running game and Hampton couldn't stop Jellico from passing. It was our jv,s both ways.

Does anyone have any information on why Jonathon Lyons' dad came into the locker room and jumped down Mike Lunsfords throat? I heard he also did this to Mark McClain in basketball season. I heard about him coming in there from some football players, so I am positive that it is true. I am just wanting to know why.

Does anyone have any information on why Jonathon Lyons' dad came into the locker room and jumped down Mike Lunsfords throat? I heard he also did this to Mark McClain in basketball season. I heard about him coming in there from some football players, so I am positive that it is true. I am just wanting to know why.

No offence to you lord vader but that isn't a topic/reply to be put on a coachT thread. thats kinda unimportant and personal. Plus everyone knows that in close game situations emotions and tempers are very high.

Edited by Class of '06 Big Dawg 71

No offence to you lord vader but that isn't a topic/reply to be put on a coachT thread. thats kinda unimportant and personal. Plus everyone knows that in close game situations emotions and tempers are very high.

No offense to any parents out there but that is totally unacceptable no matter what the situation. Parents need to learn to let the coaches do their jobs and not interfere. Thats one thing that is wrong with this generation of kids, is that momma and daddy cant let the coaches, teachers, etc, do their job because we all know that little junior is never wrong! Stay out of the locker room and let your children grow up and quit believing that your kid can do no wrong and everything will be OK. :D

All that I'm saying is...I would NOT want to be Jellico!

Hampton I'm Sure got a wake up call.

*STEP up or GIVE up, thats the only two options for Hampton.

*to the coaches of Hampton: Realize that you can PASS the ball in the game of football.

THe sad thing is that Hampton has probally that best wide-outs and tight-ends combo in east, tn............BUT they won't throw

So what happen when they play a team of Johnson County's caliber agian, and the shut down the long runs and your all-star runner gets sluaterd and pounded every single play.

then what are you gonna do? that is the question do you do what you did last year agianst TC ...

1st down run = NO gain, 2nd down run = hit in the back feild, 3rd down run = No gain...... oh no it 4th down well running did not work the first time... but you know what it might work this time so RUN it agian...

and the quick kick?????

these are just some weird things that come out of a coaching staffs that I think is one of the best in tn.

No offense to any parents out there but that is totally unacceptable no matter what the situation. Parents need to learn to let the coaches do their jobs and not interfere. Thats one thing that is wrong with this generation of kids, is that momma and daddy cant let the coaches, teachers, etc, do their job because we all know that little junior is never wrong! Stay out of the locker room and let your children grow up and quit believing that your kid can do no wrong and everything will be OK. :D

Actually what is unacceptable is the coaches taking it way too far.There is a fine line between being a tough coach and beating those boys down!These are high school boys playing for FUN! They do not deserve to be talked to like that.I would be mad if some of those things were said to my dogs! I agree that they need to be tough but football is a team effort win or lose.One player cannot win or lose a game.No one deserves that kind of treatment and the coaches need to remember it is a game that should be fun!!!!!!!!!! Be tough but be fair! I think it is time for people(especially a couple of hampton coaches) to realize that!