Smith County at Trousdale County

Antwan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gardensnake, I wouldn't talk too much about a team choking. I mean you don't have to look very far to see one that tends to choke a couple of times a year yourself. TC may be as tough as Gordonsville was or better or worse. I don't know how to gauge them right now. This game probably will be different from the norm, but who knows.

Gardensnake, I wouldn't talk too much about a team choking. I mean you don't have to look very far to see one that tends to choke a couple of times a year yourself. TC may be as tough as Gordonsville was or better or worse. I don't know how to gauge them right now. This game probably will be different from the norm, but who knows.

Your playing TC.... not Gordonsville....SC don't play good in the rain... and there is a team (TC) they have had trouble (choked) with in the past...21-0 SC...

Got more right than you could ever dream about.

When you pick every game every week of course you will pick more. I only pay attention to the teams that concern me. You still have not ever told me who you pull for. All I know is that you are against Macon no matter who they play, and that is fine, I have a team that I feel the same way about.

Go SC poor it to the jackets this week, I am looking forward to my first SC vs. TC ball game on the Creek Bank. Great place to play and even a better place to win.

You know what they say, you can wish in one hand and............ well you know the rest. Still hard for me to believe Watertown beat you guys. I predict SC 34 TC 10 on the creekbank :rolleyes:

There's my boy i knew you'd fabricate up some kinda number. Where did you pull that number from? Never mind i think i already know. I know i'm just wishing but stranger things have heppened. Maybe we'll ressurect our season friday night. Go jackets beat them owls. Come see me friday night i'll be walking the fence on the winning side. See ya dude.