Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

OakRidgeCat

I am die hard Oak Ridge Fan heck I cut myself I bleed Cardinal and Gray. If the paper reads on Thursday DB is gonna come to Blankenship and whoop the cats hind end I would respect that more than a brown nose sports writer telling everyone what they want to hear like some have posted the cats are getting better each weak. That might be true but has little to do with what to expect and the outcome of the game. I like picking up the paper and getting an honest account. After all supporting your team part comes from going to practices, spending time talking to the coaches, traveling to the games having local TV shows and more. I am sure we don't know about all the "paper man " actuall does most of which I am sure isn't covered in the pay. Just like David Clary and his "support of the cats". So it is pretty shallow to get upset if a madia figure says Oak Ridge may loose. I suggest some "OakRidgeCat" Fans needs to take off their rose colored glasses. Remember the Owls last year? In the end they are reporters and have an obligation to be neutral and have the guts to call it the way they see it. When OR is a top contender, honest reporting will say so. I think DB is gonna win I hope I am wrong, If I am I will be the first to say so but personally I think DB is gonna come in here and whoop up on these young cats. If you don't agree that's OK cause I ain't about squabbling about my opinions. Friday night will come soon enough.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the Indians will bring to this game is without a doubt the best defensive team that Graham Clark has had in his 14 season's as Head Coach. Led by a group of outstanding Linebacker (Pappas, Burnette, Thompson and Marsh), these guys punish anyone who they can get to.. and they get to the ball.

One other important thing that is in the favor of the Tribe.. quickness in the Offensive Backfield. It has been a few years DB has has this kind of speed from the Tailback position.

The Bearden game was a tough one, it may pay off for the Indians as they travel to Oak Ridge.

I don't pick games until Thursday, but I will pick the Indians to defeat my second favorite team.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Throw the rankings out the window in this one!! I didn't even want to look at the rankings.. still haven't, might not.

I mentioned on page 2 about the Defense that Graham Clark will load on the buses. Let me say something in the behave of the Offense.

DB has 2 offenses and both have had lots of field time. The Indians can line up, QB (Bo Burton) under Center, with I Formation or Full House Backfield, or.. in the Graham Clark tradion (the last 6-8 yrs) with Shotgun Formation and 4 or 5 Wideouts. Bo has to improve on 1 thing... he has made alot of play this season, but he does tend to try and force a pass into double coverage or even single coverage when his man is being beaten. That's about it though.. Bo has matured in this offense.

Coty Sensabough has turned out (so far) as being a leader on the team and the best WR in North East Tn.

Marchez Barnes (Sr.) and Justin Sylvester are both cat quick (parden the pun) and they are a great addition to the Indians Offense... and Defense.

Andrew Pappas was a beast against Bearden in the 4th Qtr as Fullback.. gaining around 60 yrds (all in the 4th)

Anyway, we'll show you ours... show your's Widcats.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!