Coffee Co at Tullahoma

wingman10

I don't usually go to the concession stand(s), but from where I sit, it looks like the Band Booster's lines are shorter, and they sure have their grill smokin!!!! Both groups put the money to good use. :lol:

Whats wrong with you people these is a sports website i think that all you people talking about the concession stands need to go to a bakery or something get of here!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RAIDERS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma gets the W!

Hey Wingboy you are wrong half the time anyway. Hope Tullahoma doesn't get the homecooking ref's like they did the last time Coffee Co. played there (Remember penalty for illegal block on extra point and Coffee Co. lost the game by one point).

Expect the unexpected.

I've stayed quiet as long as possible.....trying to get a feel for injuries and strategy and what not......I think it's gonna be extremely hard for CC to win....missing their two starting linebackers and Ryan Harris is huge....Harris probably the most important....since he does kickoffs (touchbacks alot), the best receiver (the only deep threat), the best defensive back (tullahoma will throw alot), and the best kick returner.....so his absence will hurt....but I believe CC's offense is much different than Tullahoma has ever seen.....It's not line up and run right at you like it used to be.....despite the loss of Harris...they will spread the ball and throw it....Graham is a very capable quarterback - 40-65, 477 yards, 3 passing TD's and 3 rushing for the season.........Two running backs with over 400 yards....Le-Hawkins with 444 yards on 65 carries.....and Michael Goines with 467 on 37 carries......that's a pretty dominant offense....the only problem is....in both of Coffee County's losses....they have outgained their opponents (Brentwood and Cookeville) by substantial amounts.....they outgained Brentwood 341 to 247 and Cookeville 544 to 330.....the problem was special teams on both occasions...both Brentwood and Cookeville had short fields to work with due to kick coverage and a few turnovers by CC....Coffee County definetly has the team to bring the Coffee Pot home.....they have a dominant offense and that will have to be their best defense in this one.....CC will have to be perfect as far as turnover's because every possession will be crucial because chances are this will be a shootout........I'm going to say this one will be VERY high scoring....but the Coffee County offense will roll and the Special Teams and defense will do just enough.......CC wins 49-42!

Iron's injury was a dislocated elbow... or shoulder sustained in the last 5 minutes of the Cookeville game. He will probably not play since he has had his arm in a cast and sling all week. I hope he recovers quickly, but he will probably miss this one. Even though there are some key injuries on the CC side (I don't know about the Cats), I think CC can pull out the win. It will be high scoring, but the kick-off coverage team will hopefully do better on returns. Go Raiders!

I've stayed quiet as long as possible.....trying to get a feel for injuries and strategy and what not......I think it's gonna be extremely hard for CC to win....missing their two starting linebackers and Ryan Harris is huge....Harris probably the most important....since he does kickoffs (touchbacks alot), the best receiver (the only deep threat), the best defensive back (tullahoma will throw alot), and the best kick returner.....so his absence will hurt....but I believe CC's offense is much different than Tullahoma has ever seen.....It's not line up and run right at you like it used to be.....despite the loss of Harris...they will spread the ball and throw it....Graham is a very capable quarterback - 40-65, 477 yards, 3 passing TD's and 3 rushing for the season.........Two running backs with over 400 yards....Le-Hawkins with 444 yards on 65 carries.....and Michael Goines with 467 on 37 carries......that's a pretty dominant offense....the only problem is....in both of Coffee County's losses....they have outgained their opponents (Brentwood and Cookeville) by substantial amounts.....they outgained Brentwood 341 to 247 and Cookeville 544 to 330.....the problem was special teams on both occasions...both Brentwood and Cookeville had short fields to work with due to kick coverage and a few turnovers by CC....Coffee County definetly has the team to bring the Coffee Pot home.....they have a dominant offense and that will have to be their best defense in this one.....CC will have to be perfect as far as turnover's because every possession will be crucial because chances are this will be a shootout........I'm going to say this one will be VERY high scoring....but the Coffee County offense will roll and the Special Teams and defense will do just enough.......CC wins 49-42!

Good Stuff. But I'm telling you and the Wingman that T-Town's D is grossly underestimated. If CC scores 49 points on them I'll eat my words and then my hat! Then I'll claim both of you the greatest! YGTBSM! 49 points! They held Hillsboro to 28 (and they should have held them to 21). So if they hold CC to 14 points will you and especially Wingman give them some respect? Cheers!

Good Stuff. But I'm telling you and the Wingman that T-Town's D is grossly underestimated. If CC scores 49 points on them I'll eat my words and then my hat! Then I'll claim both of you the greatest! YGTBSM! 49 points! They held Hillsboro to 28 (and they should have held them to 21). So if they hold CC to 14 points will you and especially Wingman give them some respect? Cheers!

Geesh...I am predicting a T-Town win.