Worst overall 5a Region

Trust Me

I just dont see how region 3 5a will probably have two teams with only 3 or less wins on the year and still make the playoffs. There might be regions in the east or west that I dontt dont know of. Is there not another way to get better teams in? Playoffs!?!?!? We have better teams not making the playoffs! What could we do???? :thumb:

Edited by Trust Me

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

region 6 is the toughest

they've had representatives in the championship the past two years

so thats where you have to say the toughest is

So, by this line of thinking, if Riverdale, The Little Sisters of the Poor, The Little Brothers of the Poor, The Mothers and Fathers of the Destitute and Woodbine, Flatrock, and Una's 7-8 year old teams had been in the same region, that would have been the toughest region over the last 15 years? If you're going to rank the regions, you have to look at EVERYBODY in the region. Region 6's top 3 have been as good as anybody the last few years. The rest of the region has been pathetic.

So, by this line of thinking, if Riverdale, The Little Sisters of the Poor, The Little Brothers of the Poor, The Mothers and Fathers of the Destitute and Woodbine, Flatrock, and Una's 7-8 year old teams had been in the same region, that would have been the toughest region over the last 15 years? If you're going to rank the regions, you have to look at EVERYBODY in the region. Region 6's top 3 have been as good as anybody the last few years. The rest of the region has been pathetic.

That's funny, because Centennial, who was a #4 seed in '03, beat Antioch, the #1 seed. Dickson Co. is far from weak and beat Hendersonville last week, and Independence is one of the top 10 best teams in the state. Columbia will adjust to 5A next year most likely, and Northeast just stinks.

We are in year 3 of the current alignment. Someone could easily look at the regions total record and total playoff record and determine who is best...

Winning Percentage

5A

Rank/Region/%

1-Region 2 54.95%

2-Region 8 54.02%

3-Region 4 51.69%

4-Region 1 50.00%

5-Region 6 49.45%

6-Region 3 46.97%

7-Region 7 44.83%

8-Region 5 44.71%

Rank/Playoffs/%