Richland vs Lewis County

Raider47

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I meant to say so far this year. Also RIchland always comes out with their morale boosted to the ceiling. The hype before the gmae fuels them through the enitire game. The thing I can possibly see happening, Lewis County jumping ahead very quickly killing the confidence of the Raiders, then the strength will no longer be there. Then it could be a blowout, don't say I didn't warn ya. But this might happen. Kinda like Stewart Co., which had a good team............ but just not good enough. I think Stewart could hang with Richland! Now there's a statement to cause some contriversy.

Edited by LCHSgrinch

Hatton will not be a factor in this game. The raiders wii stop him like we did last year. The raiders will pull the upset.

Richland-21

Lewis- 14

Concentrate all your energy on stopping Hatton and you will get burnt big time. This is not last year. There are 8 other running backs that run the ball each game and they all can carry the load. :thumb:

Concentrate all your energy on stopping Hatton and you will get burnt big time. This is not last year. There are 8 other running backs that run the ball each game and they all can carry the load. :thumb:

Actually, 17 diffrent backs have carried the ball in the 4 games. Over half averaging more than 10 yards a carry. Did I read that right?

Why do you say that Richland's QB has a bad attitude. He's a team leader and I've never seen him act ugly during a game. What's us with the dissing?

I will tell you what I mean. At the end of the Waverly game, he tried to leave the field without shaking anyones hand and a Richland administrator made him go back. I was told by some of the Waverly players that he was blaming everyone around him during the game for their failures. Everyone needs to remember, you win as a team, you lose as a team.

I will tell you what I mean. At the end of the Waverly game, he tried to leave the field without shaking anyones hand and a Richland administrator made him go back. I was told by some of the Waverly players that he was blaming everyone around him during the game for their failures. Everyone needs to remember, you win as a team, you lose as a team.

i agree with winning and losing as a team, but i can name several games where players havent shaked hands. they walk by lookin straight ahead, not saying a word, or shake your hand. im not sayin what pickett did was right but wht's the difference when you walk in a line and nobody says anything. only thing that yall see wrong with pickett is he didnt walk through the line. he coulve walked through the line and said nothin. would you have made a big deal about it then???

Edited by RHSKEEPER22

Pickett did not leave the field. He and another player went over to speak to his dad standing on the track for a few seconds. There were NO ADMINISTRATORS from Richland even at that game so they didn't make him go back to shake hands. He did so on his own after a few words with his dad.

Where did this information come from? It's just not true.

i agree with winning and losing as a team, but i can name several games where players havent shaked hands. they walk by lookin straight ahead, not saying a word, or shake your hand. im not sayin what pickett did was right but wht's the difference when you walk in a line and nobody says anything. only thing that yall see wrong with pickett is he didnt walk through the line. he coulve walked through the line and said nothin. would you have made a big deal about it then???

The thing is that Pickett DID walk through the line and shake hands. I don't understand where this is coming from.

Also, how do the Waverly players know that Pickett was fussing at his team mates--were they in the huddle????????????????

The QB is like the CEO of a company. He has to try to correct things that are going wrong during plays, and if he is doing this during the game, this doesn't mean that he has a bad attititude. It means that he's doing his job in trying to correct mistakes that players ( team) are making- trying to make adjusments. You can call this bad attitude if you want, but I think the guy is trying to keep his team open to all that is being done or not being done. Nothing wrong with that. That is how you win games.

:thumb:

Whoever said that Lewis Co. vs Richland won't be a hard fought classic.....Well I'll keep my comments to myself. Anyway put some shoulder pads on and jump between these two teams and then come back and tell me if it will be hard fought.

Lewis is coming in this 3-0, while Richland will be moving in at 1-2. Lewis is built on knocking heads in, well so is Richland. I'll save all the small talk. Buy a ticket and enjoy this show which will be taking place @ Lewis, Fri....7:00! :thumb:

Richland- 28

Lewis- 26