early calls

bosox52104

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Harriman Blue Devils will be tuff this year. they are showing everybody what they are made of. Region 2 is the tuffest region i think.

Region 4,5 and 6 are tougher then ur region buddy! As for Watertown being a real contender. NO WAY!!!!! Jo Byrns mopped the floor w/ them in a scrimmage and FCS will do the same thing tomorrow.

Region 4,5 and 6 are tougher then ur region buddy! As for Watertown being a real contender. NO WAY!!!!! Jo Byrns mopped the floor w/ them in a scrimmage and FCS will do the same thing tomorrow.

1 and 2 ARE going to make a statement this year!Not saying 4,5,6 are weak just that were stronger this year!

MY PIC Hampton

Edited by GotSpeed

I will have to say FCS since they are ranked #1, but anyone in the top 5 can be definite picks as well.

I agree and the whole top 5 may be from the East. FA and Jo Byrns looks to be the best from the West. Really hard to tell,alot of football yet to be played. South Pitt does look to be a top 5.

The Harriman Blue Devils will be tuff this year. they are showing everybody what they are made of. Region 2 is the tuffest region i think.

You beat a Monterey team from Region 4 that more than likely won't make the playoffs.

You also didn't beat them convincingly. 24-6 shouldn't be the score when a so-called contender beats a team from another region that won't make the playoffs.

Friendship is #1 in the state. Gordonsville should be in the top 10. Watertown is 10th.

And, I don't know of many teams that want to play Trousdale as a 4th seed in the first round.

Region 4 all the way. This region is the home to the future state champion.