Whitwell @ Marion

TNbBall23

tnbball23 u hav freedom of speech u can say anything u want no matter wat it is or wat it is about.u can talk about any loser u want its your right stand up for your rights.they shut bballstud down but now im here. its about to get funny

Bballstud will resurrect from the dead im sure...how about the flamer?

Edited by TNbBall23

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion will win this one by 21 is my prediction. Slick Rick, why the hate? Why you crackin on the bear? I guess since you're not a gator you're gator bait.

But as Dave Chappel says, "if you have hate in your heart, let it out!"

I enjoy watching the spats back and forth from slick richard and the zone

I'm just waiting for the beaver to join in on the festivities. and oh where on where is jimmy jibberish?

One more thing, why is there still all this foolish "radio" junk on here? and now it's cryptic? get a life and leave whoever the man is alone

Edited by flake

Marion will win this one by 21 is my prediction. Slick Rick, why the hate? Why you crackin on the bear? I guess since you're not a gator you're gator bait.

But as Dave Chappel says, "if you have hate in your heart, let it out!"

I enjoy watching the spats back and forth from slick richard and the zone

I'm just waiting for the beaver to join in on the festivities. and oh where on where is jimmy jibberish?

One more thing, why is there still all this foolish "radio" junk on here? and now it's cryptic? get a life and leave whoever the man is alone

Slick Rick still says Marion will win big in this game. Marion has more playmakers than Whitwell. Slick Rick says the Cornflake needs to mind his p's and q's and everything will be just fine. Slick Rick has no trouble eating little cornflakes :rolleyes:

By the way flaky, Slick Rick is a War Dang Eagle fan.

By the way flaky, Slick Rick is a War Dang Eagle fan.

Well Slick Richard that explains it all....A Barner......Alabama Polytecnical ... the Ole Cow College ... West Georgia University................HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :rolleyes::lol::P

Even though I agree that Marion will win big the ZoneMan has spoken so Little Richard must pay attention!!!

Edited by zonepirate

Slick Rick says Marion wins big and as for the zonepirate. Well, you just wait, your time is coming. Slick Rick says when he speaks the zonepirate better listen. You may be able to learn some about the game if you would only listen.

Marion by 28+ points in this one.

I have to say that in the history of Internet boards, this is one of the most stupid threads ever posted. Is it any wonder people outside of the Sequatchie Valley make fun of people who live there? Geez All Mighty! How about actually staying on topic and using ENGLISH for crying out loud. Now I remember why I don't come back to this board as often as I used to. Heck, fellas, I grew up and was educated in the valley and my country english is not half as stupid or half as bad as what I just read. How about giving the rest of us who would actually like to read about the game a break.

Having said that, WHS 24 Jasper 14.

Go Big Red!

I have to say that in the history of Internet boards, this is one of the most stupid threads ever posted. Is it any wonder people outside of the Sequatchie Valley make fun of people who live there? Geez All Mighty! How about actually staying on topic and using ENGLISH for crying out loud. Now I remember why I don't come back to this board as often as I used to. Heck, fellas, I grew up and was educated in the valley and my country english is not half as stupid or half as bad as what I just read. How about giving the rest of us who would actually like to read about the game a break.

Having said that, WHS 24 Jasper 14.

Go Big Red!

Slick Rick says WhitVol does not have to insult. Slick Rick does not think the thread is stupid. Slick Rick think Marion wins the game by a large margin. This is just Slick Rick's opinion though. Slick Rick believes Marion simply has more weapons and athletes than Whitwell. :thumb: