Father Ryan at MBA

bigbigguy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) MBA averages nearly 7 penalties a game; Ryan about 6. Both teams were penalized less than their average last night (MBA 5, Ryan 4).

Actually Ryan had 5 for 66 yds, MBA had 4 for 31 yds...definately a factor

My mistake; you are correct. I had the teams mixed up.

Yes, penalties are a factor, and Ryan's were more costly than MBA's last night.

Where is Ole Dad and fieldman? They have no comments about this game!

From another thread, I think Ole Dad may have come up and watched the game in person. The people wanting him to come join them have never seen Lussier win while at Ryan and still haven't. He will be back when he gets home to share his wisdom. :ph34r:

Congratulations to the Big Red. I'm really proud of this team right now, especially the defense. While the playoffs may still be a longshot, I feel alot better about this team. Judging by some of the comments in the Tennessean, it looks like MBA was fired up and ready to play. Roll Red!

What are people's opinions on Ben Bartholomew? Is he going to be a prospect?

Congratulations to the Big Red. I'm really proud of this team right now, especially the defense. While the playoffs may still be a longshot, I feel alot better about this team. Judging by some of the comments in the Tennessean, it looks like MBA was fired up and ready to play. Roll Red!

What are people's opinions on Ben Bartholomew? Is he going to be a prospect?

MBA did come out to play, and played at a game speed that I had yet to see this year. If they play with that kind of intensity in these three remaining games, particularly defensively, it may create some short field opportunities for the offense, which will be much needed against these three last opponents.

Bartholomew should be a good I-A prospect next year, and his family pedigree will not hurt in getting attention. The question is, will colleges want him as a FB or LB?

Edited by rollredroll

Where is Ole Dad and fieldman? They have no comments about this game!

I was busy polishing the Bishop's Cup over at Norwood. We are going through a quarterback situation at the present time which hopefully will soon be worked out. Congratulations MBA, a great win when you really needed one. Maybe we will meet again in the playoffs, if not see you next year. :lol:

Edited by fieldman