Harriman@Sunbright

the main event

Harriman will come to play. sunbright really aint nuthin big. they have beat easy teams that harriman would murder and the reason harriman dont run up the score is because they have class. and harriman will get them because i think sunbright is a good team but not good enough. they dnt have nobody really good. and everybody says they got all-state this and that. harriman has 10 times better players than anybody around her in 1a. the reason u dnt hear about harriman is because we dnt want 2 be heard of we just want to show up and play. so harriman will win.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman has to much speed for them country corn fed boys. they would have beat rockwood also but the refs wouldnt let them. harriman has a good football program this year. they will handle against sunbright good. and i remember last year when sunbright was so confident in beating harriman and then they come down here and got shutout 35-0. harriman will win this one.

Harriman-by 2-3 touchdowns

Sounds like a true Harriman fan after a loss.

Harriman will come to play. sunbright really aint nuthin big. they have beat easy teams that harriman would murder and the reason harriman dont run up the score is because they have class. and harriman will get them because i think sunbright is a good team but not good enough. they dnt have nobody really good. and everybody says they got all-state this and that. harriman has 10 times better players than anybody around her in 1a. the reason u dnt hear about harriman is because we dnt want 2 be heard of we just want to show up and play. so harriman will win.

Confidence is one thing, but that is a mighty arogant statement. Furthermore, Sunbright started subbing 2nd string in each of their wins early in the 3rd quarter, so Sunbright has not ran the score up on anybody. I think it will be a good game either way as Sunbright has something to prove.

Harriman by 2 or 3..As for the rockwood game that was last week and we could go back and forth with all the calls those officials made....But 1 thing i do know is that boy did not catch that ball to make it 21-14 harriman or whatever...the ball hit the ground but u have to think this is a roane county rilvary game. there is going to be bad calls No matter where you play them...The good thing is its not a region game so move on and look towards the next game because there cant b anything done now...so move on Devils and win the region.

"Confidence is one thing, but that is a mighty arogant statement. Furthermore, Sunbright started subbing 2nd string in each of their wins early in the 3rd quarter, so Sunbright has not ran the score up on anybody. I think it will be a good game either way as Sunbright has something to prove."

I will have to agree I've been to all the games but one WHH..and they do bring in the JV, as a matter of fact I watched the JV score twice this past week. If the team can keep their heads in the face of strong adversity. Lookout! This will be the real test and I WILL be there Good luck Tigers!

Subright by a two score game!

:lol:

MAN, FIRST YOU SAY HARRIMAN WOULD MURDER THESE TEAMS THEN YOU SAY HARRIMAN HAS CLASS. YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUNG BOYS WHO LOVE THE GAME OF FOOTBALL...HAVE RESPECT......

I think Harriman will win this one by 2 touchdowns. Sunbright sounds like they're a good team, but they haven't faced the competition Harriman has. Sorry,but Grace Christian and King's Academy aren't Rockwood and Kingston-not by a long shot!! Don't get me wrong, Sunbright could win this one; but they will definately have to play a flawless game. I watched Harriman play Rockwood, and their offense was really good and their defense wasn't bad either. We shall see.

I think the Tigers are in for their first big test. By most accounts they are improving each week, but their scheduling may work against them from here on out. :blink: They have played a bit softer schedule than some of the other teams in the district. Don't freak out and have a cow, I still say the Tigers are a good club, and very capable of handing Harriman a L. They will have to keep the Harriman Offense off the field, because the more opportunities you give speed teams, the harder it is to make plays every down. This game should be close, but it will be high scoring.

Sunbright - 27

Harriman - 30

Kaz :lol: