District 11AA

Big Country

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you when you say no one will beat Liberty i have said that all along but i do disagree about the Bolivar vs Harpeth game. Harpeth look really good tonight. They played as good if not better than they have in their best games this year. Once i heard that Creek Wood had an 8 point lead at half time i knew that it's not gonna be a cake walk for Boliver on Tuesday. Harpeth will be ready to play on Tuesday and I'm predicting a Harpeth win not a blowout a close game maybe by 10 at most.

The only reason Creek Wood was up by 8 was because of the bogus calls the refs were making and the fact Bolivar didn't put alot of pressure on the people handling the ball. After halftime Bolivar put more pressure on the ball handlers and the lead they had evaporated fast. Bolivar outscored Creekwood 23-2 in the 3rd Period. Bolivar could have easily beaten them 30+ but Creek Woods coach pulled his starters with 6:00 remaining in the 4th quarter and We pulled our starters as well. Bolivar should beat harpeth by 10.

Rat free.... :D ...well that's out. :D

Hey PA, what year is the big kid for SS? It looks like potential is oozing from him. What's the story other than he's a hot-head?

His tech was for taunting, he looked down on Giltner and told him not to bring that S*&$ in here.

Edited by Slube

The only reason Creek Wood was up by 8 was because of the bogus calls the refs were making and the fact Bolivar didn't put alot of pressure on the people handling the ball. After halftime Bolivar put more pressure on the ball handlers and the lead they had evaporated fast. Bolivar outscored Creekwood 23-2 in the 3rd Period. Bolivar could have easily beaten them 30+ but Creek Woods coach pulled his starters with 6:00 remaining in the 4th quarter and We pulled our starters as well. Bolivar should beat harpeth by 10.

From who I talked to that was there, it sounded like the bogus calls flipped against CW in the 3rd qtr, so sounds like it evened it out. Doesn't make sense that Bolivar didn't apply pressure on CW's ballhandlers in the first half, that's their main weakness in the scouting report.

Edited by Slube

Well Creek Wood is a Dr. Jekel/Mr. Hyde team they did beat Harpeth at the beginning of the season but the second time Harpeth took it to them. However the 1st loss at their place and I don't think Harpeth has won there in the past 3 years and I know for a fact the past 2 we did.

From who I talked to that was there, it sounded like the bogus calls flipped against CW in the 3rd qtr, so sounds like it evened it out. Doesn't make sense that Bolivar didn't apply pressure on CW's ballhandlers in the first half, that's their main weakness in the scouting report.

What are some of Harpeth's weaknesses if they have any?

Hey PA, what year is the big kid for SS? It looks like potential is oozing from him. What's the story other than he's a hot-head?

His tech was for taunting, he looked down on Giltner and told him not to bring that S*&$ in here.

Slube....I'm not sure....I think he's a soph. He could be great.....I wish Dexter and Coach Green had him at Liberty.....Coach Green would make him really mean.....if he's got it in him...he can bring it out.

I'll give him one thing.....he's a sneaky sucker. I can't even think of his name. Maybe somebody from JSS will get on here and give us his name and a little back ground.

Well, I just got back from that long haul to Sycamore and thanks to War Eagles for the directions. Congrats to Sycamore on playing hard and nevering giving up and getting the win. Before any other Bobcat fans get on her and blame the loss on the calls down the stretch, please don't. We missed way too many FT's and they didn't. i don't think we should have held the ball the last 1:30 and wait to get fouled with only a one point lead. We were beating them the whole night and the only thing we couldn't do was make FT's.We never should have been in that situation. To the Bobcat senior's, I enjoyed watching you guys play the last four years. Ken Bingham, you're one heck of a player and maybe we can see you in March Madness in the next couple of years. To the underclassmen, we return alot of good players and just work hard and you will have another good season next year.

I just would like to know, who wants to serve me my crow now? Can I at least have some BBQ sauce on it?

Can't make a prediction, haven't yet concerning any of the 12AA teams. I haven't seen anyone play except Liberty. Haven't seen the teams they play during the regular season. So I am not equiped to make a prediction. Can't make a prediction just knowing one team, eh papa?

True but I have seen several play. Including the dismantling of Cheatham tonight. Didn't Cheatham beat Harpeth once this year? That's what I thought.

I missed one prediction tonight Slube. I did say that Harpeth would win, but I thought it would be closer. I didn't think Sycamore would win and they got a hard fought win sounds like. Congratulations to the two. But I still think it is an all 12AA final like I said from the beginning.

I say Liberty Tech over Sycamore by 28 (cause they will play the subs)

Bolivar over Harpeth by 15

OK.....first things first. Where is the best eatin' place in Waverly? :D I'll be there Monday night for the Lady Crusaders and then Tues day for the boys. Gotta eat you know.

Got the usuals: McDonalds, Subway, KFC, Taco Bell, Sonic, Mexican (very good), Chinese, Jen's Restaurant (by Wal-Mart great sit down place steak, catfish, etc.), Waverly Cafe (downtown), Whitt's BBQ, Christi's Diner across from WCHS (haven't eaten there, it is new), and a few mom and pop places. Write back if you need any directions to any of these.