Tennessee Temple - State Champs?

Green_Acres

I'm not saying that temple shouldn't be thinking and hoping for a state championship because they should. Heck, i think even RBS should because if you aren't playing for a championship them what are you playing for? but if you want to voice your support for Temple then start a thread titled "good job Temple" or "proud of temple". Threads that say temple - state champs? will only get their heads big. There is a difference in encouraging your team and supporting the boys, and things like this thread. Some kids will read this thread from temple and start thinking they have already won. You can say what you want about temple being hungry to prove something, and they wouldn't think that, but if you tell anyone enough times that they can win state and should win state, they will start to think that it will be easy and they won't have to work for it.

Man you should really think about "The kettle calling the pot black." you have made many many posts about FC being dominant and going all the way. You have bragged and boasted on almost every 1A championship thread on coacht.

Not everyone sees the "Championship" as the Holy Grail. But I guess if we were all "building" our teams from unzoned players then we might have no choice but to see being cosidered the #1 team the only prize for hard work and dedication. :lol:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pasture, don't tell me to get a new team. Don't tell me my support for temple isn't strong.Take your ignorance somewhere else. I've been affiliated with Temple my whole life. I don't like the title of this thread. It gives people the idea that Temple has a big head after one big win. I love Temple. I want them to win State. They are a great team who beat a great team, Sout Pitt. My support for them is strong thank you very much. I just don't want people thinking the players are cocky and have big heads just because a few people got on here and talked and made a new thread about Temple winning state after a big win. Someone said a few posts back that a different title would have been better, like "Proud of Temple" or something along the lines of that. Sure my boys can feel proud cause they beat the former number 2 team in state. They deserve it. They are thinking about state. I just don't think they are looking ahead. Coach Skogen is smart. I have sat in the locker rooms while he spoke. He focuses on one game at a time. You made me to be an unloyal fan who says that the guys aren't looking towards State. I didn't say that. If you took it that way then that is your problem. I know they look to State, but Coach Skoge's and Beardo won't let them overlook the rest of the season. Oh and after one game, they don't think they will win state; it just helps them believe that there is hope ahead of them.

You hit the nail right on the head. Good post. :lol:

Slick Rick really enjoyed watching Temple. It is true, Slick Rick use to follow MC, but after they loss to SP Slick Rick decided to follow them. Temple was so exciting on friday night how can someone not want to watch them. Temple WILL blow out copper basin. Slick Rick says Temple wins this game by 40 points. Regardless Slick Rick WILL be at this game on Friday. Slick Rick WILL come and watch Slick Rick's new team do their business. Slick Rick still says Temple and SP meet in the third round. Temple WILL win the state this season.

Slick Rick really enjoyed watching Temple. It is true, Slick Rick use to follow MC, but after they loss to SP Slick Rick decided to follow them. Temple was so exciting on friday night how can someone not want to watch them. Temple WILL blow out copper basin. Slick Rick says Temple wins this game by 40 points. Regardless Slick Rick WILL be at this game on Friday. Slick Rick WILL come and watch Slick Rick's new team do their business. Slick Rick still says Temple and SP meet in the third round. Temple WILL win the state this season.

It's worth repeating:

BE AFRAID TEMPLE FANS, BE VERY AFRAID!

:thumb:

Man you should really think about "The kettle calling the pot black." you have made many many posts about FC being dominant and going all the way. You have bragged and boasted on almost every 1A championship thread on coacht.

Not everyone sees the "Championship" as the Holy Grail. But I guess if we were all "building" our teams from unzoned players then we might have no choice but to see being cosidered the #1 team the only prize for hard work and dedication. :(

wow mighty brave folk's there in temple hmmmm 8 game's in and you beat a team so every one else suppose to lay down and praise you (NOT) long road to haul boy's one game past half way and yall want the gold ball well there is a few team's left that say's not so fast :huh::(

Temple has shown that they have what it takes internally and externally to be the single a state champs in addition to being the regional champs. If South Pittsburg believed so strongly in the distance they would go in the playoffs, hasn't Temple demonstrated how far they are able to go?

They no longer can keep their jets flying under the radar.

They look pretty good

:(:huh: temple state i dont think so yeah they are happy because of the win friday

night but dont get to ahead of yourselves im sure thats the same thing SP did. :(

you obviously don't read anything. He was replying to my post. Think, read, and develop something in your brain before comments like that. go back and read mine first,kid. :thumb:

Gut Wrench Gary says that the SP fans our proud to give Temple Slick Rick. Welcome him Friday night at Finley Stadium. Slick Richard will be your best fan.