Maryville vs Halls

jrlcm

Hey everybody - I'm gonna miss my first Maryville game this year. Reason: my son the Marine is coming home from Iraq on Wednesday.

So: Give me your game predicitons early, before I leave for Camp Lejeune on Wednesday. I will be back in time to see Vols vs Bammer.

My predictions:

44-12 Rebels.

27-13 Vols

GO REBELS

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well OSunut as much as It pains me to say you probably will be correct on your prediction. Let me see Maryville beat Powell 45-7 so 49-3 could be about right. This is not about our boys not playing hard they will, but they will have there backs against the wall playing against a power like this Reb team. Seems to be a great mismatch. We are just to young in so many areas. OK everywhere. But we have won four games this year. Two more than people predicted with no starters returning from last year in any key position. I just hope our young squad will weather this storm with dignity and keep their heads up. Things will get better. Back to the playoffs next year but this year it will add to our learning curve. Good luck Devils.

Rebels 42 Devils 13

Two O'kickers and one Dayton grab late second half against the Reb JV's

Hey everybody - I'm gonna miss my first Maryville game this year. Reason: my son the Marine is coming home from Iraq on Wednesday.

So: Give me your game predicitons early, before I leave for Camp Lejeune on Wednesday. I will be back in time to see Vols vs Bammer.

My predictions:

44-12 Rebels.

27-13 Vols

GO REBELS

Please pass on thanks to your son for his service from a West Point Cadet's father. We are greatful for his willingness to serve.

My predictions:

44-12 Rebels.

27-13 Vols

GO REBELS

jrlcm you have a good reason to miss. Have a safe trip.

Hopefully, it will rain this week to get the field wet enuff for the Hauls folk. If not, I predict there will be no Friday bubble baths for the little children of the Haulsdale-Pal Utility District. The Friday night of the Hauls-Mairvul game in 2004 a lot of little children in Hauls went to bed dirty. All the water of the utility district went on the Hauls football field, as bath tub faucets ran dry.

I hope this is a good game and the young Devils can stay close.

The more we keep our defense off the field the better and keep miscues to a minimum. I see our gameplan going back to Powell & West scheme. Last week was a breath of fresh air letting the kids play and they responded well.

A difficult year at the start has turned out to see alot of Sophomores and Juniors gain huge gamenight experience on Fridays. We only lose three seniors off the defense and offense this year. Although we lost our shot at the playoffs this year I think we will turn it around next year with our ranks boosted from a solid Freshman group. Go Devils :rolleyes:

I hope this is a good game and the young Devils can stay close.

The more we keep our defense off the field the better and keep miscues to a minimum. I

That shouldn't be a problem. Maryville typically scores quickly. May sound like a smarts$$ reply but that is factual.

Edited by MLREB

My predictions:

44-12 Rebels.

27-13 Vols

GO REBELS

Tell your son we appreciate his service to our country. How proud you must be of him. As for the game I think you have probly picked a good one to miss. The Rebels will roll early and then rest starters. Maryville

by 5 touchdowns and by the way I will be watching the UT game in the Executive Suite at Neyland Stadium. Big Oarnge by 2 touchdowns. :thumb: