Hampton vs. Cloudland

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also heard someone stole all the leashes, them Dogs are going to be running loose all night. We also need to get a mob together at Halftime to scream and holler at Cloudlands coaches and players as they go off the field. I think thats the way you do it.

GetttttttttttttturrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The golden rule, Do unto others as they do unto you. NUFF SAID

Edited by pujo

2 things I have a problem with on your post. 1.) Saying Cloudland is down is being too sympathetic. they are farther than down. Losses to Jellico and Grace Christian are devastating to a once powerhouse. Their issues are many, and I beleive they should start at the top and do some housecleaning. 2.) Hampton is not finding ways to win. They have flat out pulled it together. J.C. said it best in the paper" this is football, when you drive down the field like that" It is football of Hampton past, and J.C. loves it. not saying that with Adam he didn't love it. But Adam is a once in a lifetime back. We are now pounding it with many backs and throwing it better than any other Hampton team in the past. Cloudland will not even be a bump in the road for us. Look for big #'s. I would really love to beat the living crap out of them for the way they treated us against Trousdale Co. that just wasn' t right. So, hold on cloudland, its gonna get ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

I'm new, what did Cloudland do to Hampton last year in reguards to the Trousdale game?

pujo, I hope we didn't cause any problems out East last yr..

Ole3putt, the only problem you'll caused was our scoreboard to light up on the wrong side. Alot of Cloudlands players and fans were on you're sidelines being very rude and disrespectful.

On another note, I hope you guys regroup after the loss and pick it up in the playoffs, I believe you will.

Ole3putt, the only problem you'll caused was our scoreboard to light up on the wrong side. Alot of Cloudlands players and fans were on you're sidelines being very rude and disrespectful.

On another note, I hope you guys regroup after the loss and pick it up in the playoffs, I believe you will.

We need to hire chambers the sprortswriter at the star. i played for him one time and he is a great coach. he can motivate to pluse we coudl get his son drew

I appreciate it pujo, Unless we get some consistent play out of the QB position. we're going to keep having issues. ( It's continued issues that we sure do not need going into the next few weeks).

Keep Hampton on the winning side this week.