Gatlinburg-Pittman

reaction

Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion and to cheer for thier team...however, to come on here and say that you want Alcoa or things like Alcoa has another thing coming is absurd! Alcoa would beat GP by a min of 6 touchdowns and a max of whatever coach Rankin wanted to. Congrad's GP on a great season and good luck in the playoffs...hope you make it to Goddard field but gotta face reality...GP will be lucky to beat Sweetwater and will get beat bad by Loudon if makes it that far.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion and to cheer for thier team...however, to come on here and say that you want Alcoa or things like Alcoa has another thing coming is absurd! Alcoa would beat GP by a min of 6 touchdowns and a max of whatever coach Rankin wanted to. Congrad's GP on a great season and good luck in the playoffs...hope you make it to Goddard field but gotta face reality...GP will be lucky to beat Sweetwater and will get beat bad by Loudon if makes it that far.

dang i thought i was the only one on here with sense im happy to see you have some2.....if i remember correctly... ya im right alcoa-91 gp-7 that was last year in the playoffs......i think 70-0 at the half.... i dont ever want to hear another thing from gp fans that rite there says enough lol

dang i thought i was the only one on here with sense im happy to see you have some2.....if i remember correctly... ya im right alcoa-91 gp-7 that was last year in the playoffs......i think 70-0 at the half.... i dont ever want to hear another thing from gp fans that rite there says enough lol

And if you havent noticed this isnt last years team...........if i remember correctly.........ya im right GP 10-0,and this is the same schedule that we went 4-7 with last year we cant help that everyone else had a down year the same year we became dominant,but if you still dont want to believe in us,we will show you.

well being a recent sevier county graduate and being involved in their athletics i hate to see gp win..... but the truth is they are winning and as weak as there schedule may be i believe that they will be pretty fired up about a 10-0 season.... regardless i am afraid that fire will come to an end either second round or when they do meet alcoa..... however i do not expect them to go down without a fight.... i have been to most of their games this year for reasons not because i like them.... and after the oliver springs game i decided this team was not as good as they thought they were.... but that is the beauty of emotional high school sports.... anyone can beat anyone at any given time.... i believe the saying goes...personally for my sake i hope they hurry up and lose so i can go watch sevier county play but for their sake i hope they put up a good fight.... go highlanders keep runnin it down their throats

What is the old saying, "If you're not for us you're against us." Why wait til GP loses. Why not go ahead and go to SC game and support them. I'm sure you would do more good there cheering for them and won't be missed at GP.

Well auburn2312 is obviously just mad bc his precious bears couldnt get th perfect season like the highlanders.But instead of going to scout their opponent,they came to GP and showed how much class they DONT have by trying to start something with our crowd,too bad they got kicked out before the highlanders officially became 10-0! :thumb:

lets bring back the holiday bowl where gp and schs play each other at the end of the season.....thatd be one heck of a blowout just like sweetwater will do first round

well to be quiet honest we have went undeafeated yet we really havent played ne1.....we r 2a so honestly we wouldnt stand a chance with a 5a team like sevier county....we will play hard against a team like alcoa but considering we lost 91-7 last yr im not sure if we would stand a chance

And if you havent noticed this isnt last years team...........if i remember correctly.........ya im right GP 10-0,and this is the same schedule that we went 4-7 with last year we cant help that everyone else had a down year the same year we became dominant,but if you still dont want to believe in us,we will show you.

i appreciate ur support realmenwearkilts...but dang would u get a reasonable sn i mean that is extremely gay....and actually i dont want a ###### supporting us

well to be quiet honest we have went undeafeated yet we really havent played ne1.....we r 2a so honestly we wouldnt stand a chance with a 5a team like sevier county....we will play hard against a team like alcoa but considering we lost 91-7 last yr im not sure if we would stand a chance

i appreciate ur support realmenwearkilts...but dang would u get a reasonable sn i mean that is extremely gay....and actually i dont want a ###### supporting us

thank you...cneagles13 charger81 rolltide37 there u have it.....and realmenwearkilts haha ur just embarrasing

Ha Ha Ha!!!! Why don't you just state your opinion and move on. If you are a SC fan why don't you just support them instead of trashing another county school. Usually those that trash others like you do don't have a very high self esteem any way.

pot calling the kettle black!

charger obviously you didn't read my entire post... i believe that is the same as selective hearing..... i hope gp does well... and am backing them.... just being a former sc student have a slight bias..... i have obligations that a responsible adult must tend to before doing what i really want to do...something someone of perhaps yourself wouldn't really know much about.... so like i said before good luck to gp and i hope you can get past that strong alcoa team