BIG NEWS FROM CENTENNIAL

c-c-chs08

Here is the straight stuff on CHS

They have not talked to anyone, still screening applications. they won't talk to anyone who does not apply.

Next year for anyone is another 0-10.

Too young up front.

Backs will not run hard.

Who ever gets the job bring your own QB.

Facility is terrible. Practice fiels is 70X50 and you might get run over by a truck. No fieldhouse, weight room to small.

Boosters are great, will break backs for you.

Parents are vipers, with an extra set of hidden fangs.

Here is the kicker: Might lose the most impressive player and parent/coach to be involved. Yeah thats right the Kellys. Not happy at all with the way things are. And if you don't think it would not be a loss, you have to meet them in person.

Whoever comes in has got his work cut out. More changes need to be made than just a coach.

i almost agree with you completely

except your part about the 0-10 season and the running backs

coffee is a beast and at the end of the season proved it w/ 100 yard games versus brentwood and ravenwood and columbia

and kemp looks promising as an upcomming sophmore

0-10 will not happen next year

i'm thinking more of 3-7 at the worst

whoever takes over is gonna do better than this year garunteed

by schrader bringin in a coach by december this allows the players to get 8 months to work with him and the new coaching staff along with it.

centennial has the talent

so mojack dont down on our players

bag on the coaching all you want but its not the players fault that we went 1-9 this year

practically all of our defense is coming back

and most of our offense as well

w/ a senior class of 15 you got a whole lot to work with

centennial will not finish last in 6-5a next year

i garuntee it

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the straight stuff on CHS

They have not talked to anyone, still screening applications. they won't talk to anyone who does not apply.

Next year for anyone is another 0-10.

Too young up front.

Backs will not run hard.

Who ever gets the job bring your own QB.

Facility is terrible. Practice fiels is 70X50 and you might get run over by a truck. No fieldhouse, weight room to small.

Boosters are great, will break backs for you.

Parents are vipers, with an extra set of hidden fangs.

Here is the kicker: Might lose the most impressive player and parent/coach to be involved. Yeah thats right the Kellys. Not happy at all with the way things are. And if you don't think it would not be a loss, you have to meet them in person.

Whoever comes in has got his work cut out. More changes need to be made than just a coach.

Where did you hear Kelly was leaving?

Edited by CHS 2007

I just saw this, I am only responding because we were mentioned.

We aren't going anywhere. I love football and I love it here at CHS. I will not be coaching football next year, but I will help in what ever way I can (weights, labor, etc.) I need to give my spot up for a new coach to get real football help (and I am talking about me). I was just a support kind of guy the rest of the staff blow me away when it comes to football knowlege etc. Basketball is my passion, so I will go full tilt at that.

Drew is not going anywhere either, we are cougars till they lock us out.

Just one more word, then I am going to be a little busy for the next few months.

Centennial students are the best, keep it up, stay positve, and keep being real fans that you are.

See you on the court.

Coach BK

I just saw this, I am only responding because we were mentioned.

We aren't going anywhere. I love football and I love it here at CHS. I will not be coaching football next year, but I will help in what ever way I can (weights, labor, etc.) I need to give my spot up for a new coach to get real football help (and I am talking about me). I was just a support kind of guy the rest of the staff blow me away when it comes to football knowlege etc. Basketball is my passion, so I will go full tilt at that.

Drew is not going anywhere either, we are cougars till they lock us out.

Just one more word, then I am going to be a little busy for the next few months.

Centennial students are the best, keep it up, stay positve, and keep being real fans that you are.

See you on the court.

Coach BK

I was gonna say. We'll miss you on the field coach. Good look to this years basketball team.

Hey, has anyone heard anything about the OC at LaVergne High putting his name in the hat at CHS?

One of our players mentioned he was interested early. LaVergne has a good spread offense, which would probably work better with our speed. He turned Rodriguez into a serious passing threat and he could probably do the same with Barlar and Scales.

Come to think of it, he turned a 1-9 team into a playoff team the next year. Could history repeat itself?

In response to Mojack's "Bring your own QB" comment. Barlar has a good arm, but he didn't do well in the pocket under pressure. Any first year starter is gonna panic in the pocket at some point. Taylor Scott had the same problem. As a senior, he is gonna have a lot more experience and better decision making. On the opposite end of the spectrum, Scales is probably the most mobile QB in the region. He is only a sophomore and like Barlar, makes some typical mistakes that a young QB will make. Next year, he will have two years starting experience and he too can lead this team. From the looks of that, we have a QB that can match whatever type of gameplan we need and the new coach will have 2 great QBs to build around.