A/AA State Predictions

gphstrack

Amen to that Crip. I couldn't believe that Ryan wasn't up with me. I was falling back after taking the race out (yes I was leading 500 meters in like the idiot I am). 5:15 isn't a killer first mile at all... unless your leading the state race.

Bad move. I'll learn. Eventually.

Congrats to Clabo on the win. He made the move with 1.5 to go to drop me and everyone else.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, what a day!

the a/aa race was a great one. my predictions i had placed in an envelope before i left were completely thrown off. except for the individual champ and team champs, of course.

everyone ran a solid race. while there were a few disappointments, who cares...how many people can say they ran at state, much less ran well at state?

congrats to everyone...

coniglio, you ran a noble race. you knew you were playing with fire, but pre would've proud of your effort.

when i watched the awards ceremony, i couldn't help but think about how great the distance races are going to be at a/aa east sectional come track season.

clabo, coniglio, harper, smith...all you middle tennessee boys better step it up.

and gatlinzpitt4, my myspace is my whithelton.

happy winter training, foot locker, indoor, whatever it is you do.

good job and good night.

it was fun beating johnson... unfortunately FRA was running without their fourth man... that kiduf hurts a bit...

Man conigs, i was not expecting you and those other two to take off like that... i would have started my kick earlier if i knew that you would just dissappear... running half the race alone is difficult and def. did not help my time

congrats lipscumb you finally won :thumb:

it was fun beating johnson... unfortunately FRA was running without their fourth man... that kiduf hurts a bit...

Man conigs, i was not expecting you and those other two to take off like that... i would have started my kick earlier if i knew that you would just dissappear... running half the race alone is difficult and def. did not help my time

congrats lipscumb you finally won :thumb:

enjoy the victory over me. because right now i am salivating at the mouth to run the mile in track again

Edited by xcmustangs11

man i wish i hadnt graduated a year early cuz my 8k pace this year wouldve won that race by about 10 seconds lol

was anyone besides me disappointed with keveren's time? i was really hoping he would do something crazy but maybe he's saving that for mcalpine. he and clay should have a good battle there in two weeks, and berry if he gets healthy by then but i haven't heard exactly how bad is injury is. every year there is one top senior that gets a big injury right before state and cant run like todd last year and bejan the year before and you gotta feel bad for those guys but no one that saw what berry did today could ever question his heart, that kid is now officially my hero.

last but not least i really hope kk pulls out something insane at mcalpine cuz we all know with how tough it is to break 17 at steeple, she has a serious shot at pushing 16 if she feels good come race time in two weeks. i got a feeling it will be no slower than 1630 unless she just decides to just cruise then outkick people the last 1000m or something