A/AA State Predictions

gphstrack

don't be hard on yourself, conig. i'd love to see you finish 2nd. <_<

not so sure i agree with you about clabo pushing the pace. at sectionals in the 3200 (I think that's what you're referring to?), he got upset because you, jaynes, and benavides went out way too slow. plus, he knew what jaynes was capable of on the last 400...which we saw in action when he chased him down to beat him by a second.

and let's not forget how the same thing happened at the state meet. clabo lost by .25 seconds...he won't let that happen again.

also, david is not one to take the lead early. david smith from university school pushed the first mile at 5:09 on thursday, which is a little fast in my opinion on a course like daniel boone.

good luck, see you on saturday. beat all those middle tennessee boys for me.

5:09!?!?!!! steeple will tear u apart if u take it out that fast. what did he come back with 6:30?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5:09!?!?!!! steeple will tear u apart if u take it out that fast. what did he come back with 6:30?

i couldn't see the two mile mark, but if it tells you anything, smith placed 3rd, 37 seconds behind clabo. he's a young kid, a sophomore i think. hopefully he learned from the mistake. if so, it should make things a little more interesting.

don't be hard on yourself, conig. i'd love to see you finish 2nd. :lol:

not so sure i agree with you about clabo pushing the pace. at sectionals in the 3200 (I think that's what you're referring to?), he got upset because you, jaynes, and benavides went out way too slow. plus, he knew what jaynes was capable of on the last 400...which we saw in action when he chased him down to beat him by a second.

and let's not forget how the same thing happened at the state meet. clabo lost by .25 seconds...he won't let that happen again.

also, david is not one to take the lead early. david smith from university school pushed the first mile at 5:09 on thursday, which is a little fast in my opinion on a course like daniel boone.

good luck, see you on saturday. beat all those middle tennessee boys for me.

I agree with him. clabo is not one to push the pace but he didnt really have a choice in the 3200. you cant wait till the last 400 when you have an 4x400 anchor leg behind you. i think he ran smart and it just wasnt his day. Saturday will be the day. Jaynes is gone. there wont be a 50/51 guy in the race. good luck guys!

I agree with him. clabo is not one to push the pace but he didnt really have a choice in the 3200. you cant wait till the last 400 when you have an 4x400 anchor leg behind you. i think he ran smart and it just wasnt his day. Saturday will be the day. Jaynes is gone. there wont be a 50/51 guy in the race. good luck guys!

yes there will