A/AA State Predictions

gphstrack

I'd have to agree. Seniors have a much better chance of pulling something no one would believe verses a junior or sophomore that has some more time. Doesn't always mean it will happen, but the odds are in their favor. My guess is that the top 5 will be rather close (within 5 seconds) with 1.1 to go. It will be a nice interesting final mile on saturday.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to agree. Seniors have a much better chance of pulling something no one would believe verses a junior or sophomore that has some more time. Doesn't always mean it will happen, but the odds are in their favor. My guess is that the top 5 will be rather close (within 5 seconds) with 1.1 to go. It will be a nice interesting final mile on saturday.

Who you got in the top 5 with ya?

Nice post. Right on the money.

I'll try to keep loose all week. This year is a learning what state is all about year for our team. We got lucky to qualify and need this race to learn what it's all about. I'm the only one from last year's team returning from state.

We'll be happy with most anything... if we run our best then it might just be cause for celebrating anyway.

Nice post. Right on the money.

I'll try to keep loose all week. This year is a learning what state is all about year for our team. We got lucky to qualify and need this race to learn what it's all about. I'm the only one from last year's team returning from state.

We'll be happy with most anything... if we run our best then it might just be cause for celebrating anyway.

i wish more teams felt like that. it's upsetting to see people that lose touch with the real goal of sport: comaraderie. win or lose, it's really about the friends you make and the memories you share.

i wish more teams felt like that. it's upsetting to see people that lose touch with the real goal of sport: comaraderie. win or lose, it's really about the friends you make and the memories you share.

thank you dr phil

im gonna spice things up a little bit

1. Mckinnley-FTW

2. Clabo

3. Patterson

4.Coniglio

5. Madden

6. Johnson

7. Mahaney

8. #2 Frayser

9. Jeff Musik

10. Will Cowan

The only real pressure i get, being from a school who could care less about runnind and whos 2nd place finisher is ususally in 72nd place, is from my family i mean they don't directly put it on me but i feel its an obligation that since they drive ususally an hour or more just to see me run to do well for them and to prove myself and earn respect from other runners its rough sometimes the only regret i have going into state is maybe not training as hard as i should have once season started meaning i didn't do enough two a days. but other than that at state i mean i'm just going to go all out, leave it all out there and do my best and if its not good enough well i'll just train that much harder next year

Edited by mckenzie_runner09