Gallatin versus Ravenwood

just1np

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the talking is over. Time to watch a heck of a game. There is a huge pep rally in which you can hear the noise over at Worlds gym. WOW!!! I dont think that G-town is taking Ravenwood lightly, nor do I think Ravenwood is taking this "weak region lightly.lol. I will guarentee that no one will leave dissapointed if they want to see a great game. All you Green Wave fans make some noise tonight and wear extra clothes. Raptor fans, welcome back to Gallatin. Listen right before the game after the national anthem. Although we are humdreds of miles from any ocean. You can still hear that WAVE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck tonight. Its football time in G-Town.

Go Waves.

http://preps.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...;story_id=12879

Above is the link to the affore mentioned article.

As I had mentioned in another post, the motivation for this team, particularly the seniors, has shifted from the that of a title run, to giving their teammate a chance to get back on the field.

I have no doubt that Ravenwood and their seniors are a great bunch with a lot of heart. But if they are going to knock off the Wave tonight they are going to have to equal the talent on the field with a great deal less inspiration than Gallatin's 42 seniors.

I hope everyone coming up from Brentwood has a safe trip up and gets a good view of the field. I expect the stadium to be at least a third full when I arrive around 6:00. The community is pumped up about this teams chances of making a big run this year, and everyone wants to contribute to the "12th man". And keep this in mind- Gallatin hasn't really had a big game at home this year. We haven't had one of those games where you know that both sides are going to be overflowing with people and emotion. I don't think "loud" is going to do justice to the atmosphere tonight. These fans have been waiting for an excuse to get raucus, and now its here.

Whooaaa Nelly!