Daniel Boone vs Sullivan South

formerblazer

Good luck Rebels. Glad to see you guys turn things around out in Pactolis! Congrats to Coach Carter and the 11 seniors Jordan Kitzmiller, Henry Ringley, Jacob McCann, Matt Fickey, Paul Wingfield, Justin Dykes, Matt Stacy, Seth Pearson, Chad Booker, Andrew Murray and Ryan Colliero. Even us old D-B Indians hope ya bring that 4A Gold Ball to Kingsport this year!

Thanks for the kind words biglon68 and right back at ya! I wish the Indians the best of luck and hope the same for the Indians. I truly think this is the Indians year if the guys stay focused on one game at a time. Good Luck and GO REBELS!!!!

Edited by 83SouthRebel

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Boone can take out South myself.. South got Greeneville by a touchdown, and after seeing Boone last week I am convinced they can end the Rebels season..

GLee when did region 1 become such a force lol

Not to make any excuses but South had a Starting LB out in the Greenville game which was the Defensive player of the year last year as a Junior and as you can see since that game they have not gave up that many points and it took South a few games to get out of that DB funk and they have been a different team since the Tenn. High game and they have improved offensively as well by being able to score inside the redzone which was a problem till they got a little power running game started like against Johnson County were they had twice as many yards but came up short because we were mostly a passing team and we had to beat them with Defense.

I am sure this Friday night Boone will lay it all out and give South a game but as with all teams you have to get better as the year goes on and South has done that.

I see the top seeds in both regions going to the next round. Mo West as always looks like the team to beat and Mo East is Really improved and can make some noise this year and South and Tenn. High both looks ready.

This will be a hard fought game, just like last year. I am still in shock that Boone finished 4th in Region 2 after such a strong start. Here is my pick:

South - 24

Boone -14

I have a feeling the Rebels will kick their first field goal of the year.

Edited by The Wizard

I have a feeling the Rebels will kick their first field goal of the year.

Hate to break it, but I'm pretty sure we've kicked a couple. But missed.o.O...I think. :P

And I'm saying Rebels by 14.

But it's going to be a good game.

Expect to see some interesting stuff, it what I hear is true.

Hate to break it, but I'm pretty sure we've kicked a couple. But missed.o.O...I think. :thumb:

And I'm saying Rebels by 14.

But it's going to be a good game.

Expect to see some interesting stuff, it what I hear is true.

If you do see South go for a field goal in a tight game, it will be a fake. I can see the same happening for a punt as well.

This South team is in the zone and hungry to make a statement that puts their school on the Football map! From the outside looking in it has been a down and up season that truly started in the Stone Castle. I don’t see them being challenged until the third round.

Good luck Rebels…go represent!!! :thumb: