FAIRVIEW vs. LEWIS COUNTY

Stat_pack1

It just might be....from the scores Ive seen the Camden O is bad and they won the region!!That doesnt say much about the rest of the region!

What are you smoking dude? ;):( hmmm let me see, Camden's O is bad...I guess that's why the freshmen were in during the third quarter for all but three games this season, as a matter of fact in one game the coaches and refs decided to shorten the last half by 8 min just to stop the bleeding. I remember a couple of playoffs ago where Fairview was supposed to blow out a Camden squad that had no offense and a soft defense...I believe the final score was 35-6 and Camden's second string was in for most of the 2nd half... I believe your post qualifies you for the most ignorant poster of the 2006 season :lol: Way to Go! We're so proud B)

Lewis co will have little problem taking care of the 1st round...I can't imagine that Fairview has the offense to overcome that stout Panther D. Lewis co...Take care of business the 6-2a way!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you smoking dude? ;):( hmmm let me see, Camden's O is bad...I guess that's why the freshmen were in during the third quarter for all but three games this season, as a matter of fact in one game the coaches and refs decided to shorten the last half by 8 min just to stop the bleeding. I remember a couple of playoffs ago where Fairview was supposed to blow out a Camden squad that had no offense and a soft defense...I believe the final score was 35-6 and Camden's second string was in for most of the 2nd half... I believe your post qualifies you for the most ignorant poster of the 2006 season :lol: Way to Go! We're so proud B)

Lewis co will have little problem taking care of the 1st round...I can't imagine that Fairview has the offense to overcome that stout Panther D. Lewis co...Take care of business the 6-2a way!

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I believe the LC Panthers will win but I can't say I believe it will be a blowout. Fairview only lost two games. I realize they were blown out in these games but then again it was Goodpasture and CPA....private schools! I would love to see a huge blowout...that would make me feel a lot better about playing Goodpasture the 2nd round...And before anybody makes a post about Goodpasture having to get past Adamsville first....I am just being realistic!

One thing,any and every team has in common is that come friday they have a chance to prove something to their opp. and theirselves, a couple of weeks ago fairview was knocking lewis co. and camden for a weak region now come friday they must get past us or we have to get past them, either way it will answer some questions for the other guys, we must earn all the respect game by game because it seems that no matter how we successfully win year after year it's like unreconized and then the next year we are invisible again even at 9-0 then even at 9-1 , so come fri Let's strap it on again and prove something to our self and show other regions like 5-2a something, then give goodpasture something to look at ......GET READY NOW FOR THE GAME ON FRIDAY , IT'S NOW OR NEVER!!! for the seniors don't let it be your last as for the others fight for one more game show that you have heart and pride for the Panthers and the school you represent !!!!! the other thing is if you leave it on the field you can't carry it with you...100% x 4 qu. = WIN

Well first off lets look at the one opponent that fairview and LC played. Hickman County. While the season was young, i believe that LC only won 14-7. Fairview played them a few weeks later and won 28-21. Looks pretty even to me. I know that Fairview has looked bad in there 2 losses but they are still a pretty good team. The last time that Fairview and LC met was a great game with Fairview winning 21-7. LC offense hasn't changed very much from then. we stopped it then and i believe we will stop it again. Fairview has a very good chance of winning this game as long as they play mistake free. Fairview also has the edge in the kicking game in what i think will be a low scoring game.

i will say

Fairview 17

Lewis Co. 10

Well first off lets look at the one opponent that fairview and LC played. Hickman County. While the season was young, i believe that LC only won 14-7. Fairview played them a few weeks later and won 28-21. Looks pretty even to me. I know that Fairview has looked bad in there 2 losses but they are still a pretty good team. The last time that Fairview and LC met was a great game with Fairview winning 21-7. LC offense hasn't changed very much from then. we stopped it then and i believe we will stop it again. Fairview has a very good chance of winning this game as long as they play mistake free. Fairview also has the edge in the kicking game in what i think will be a low scoring game.

i will say

Fairview 17

Lewis Co. 10

check my post about common opponents on the the 5AA versus 6AA and you will see how silly this comparison is.

i will say

Fairview 17

Lewis Co. 10

Predicting scores are fun but unrealistic have fun till friday!!!

i will say

Fairview 17

Lewis Co. 10

2004 was the last time these two teams played, Panthers went 6-5...

This is 2006, Panthers are 9-1...

Something changed