FAIRVIEW vs. LEWIS COUNTY

Stat_pack1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to agree on that butt whoopin if they don't fix this problem. I made a post early on during the season about this very thing. When we play a quality team who can stop the run we are done. We have no passing game! We squeaked by Fairview without it but Goodpasture will be a different story. Running the ball is fine when it works but when you aren't having much success on the ground you got to air it out a little. I noticed the radio anouncer during the Camden game mentioned this too. We couldn't run on them and with over 2 minutes left in the game and Lewis Countys ball he said it was over because we weren't going to pass the ball. At least I am not the only one who gets frustrated by this!

Alright Panthers...its time to get the lead out of that offense...we need a rematch in round 3 :huh: Go 6-2a :thumb:

We're all for the rematch. Lewis County and Camden both have a tough row to hoe next week. Let's face it...If LC and Camden can't get up for their games next week, they don't need to be playing football. These two teams need to have a good intense week of practice to prepare. When nobody is expecting you to win, you don't have anything to lose.

well it was a good game i suppose.... we would have had it easy if degal and cassidy hadn't fumbled.... and instead of going for 6 before the half we should have kicked it but o well..... next year

[/quote

I think you will do very well next year.......was impressed with your offense...I know your boys where disappointed.....but they should hold their heads high...they played a heck of a game...was awful close to pulling it off.....I think district 5 next year might have a changing of the guard so to speak. Great Team!

On the road........by the way.......great call to start the game ...sure caught everyone off guard.....including the fans.....was about to sip a cup of hot coffee when that happened and then almost choked.......good luck next year