Titans win Again!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best decision of the day was when Fisher did NOT challenge the forward lateral by Manning. I wondered why until I realized if he had, and won, then (1) Manning would have gotten another shot at the end zone, (2) Vinitiari would have still been in easy range on 4th if they didn't get the TD, and (3) time would have been run off the clock.

I wonder what changed his mind when he lined up to punt, then Indy called time, and then he sent the FG team back on? The crowd?

The best decision of the day was when Fisher did NOT challenge the forward lateral by Manning. I wondered why until I realized if he had, and won, then (1) Manning would have gotten another shot at the end zone, (2) Vinitiari would have still been in easy range on 4th if they didn't get the TD, and (3) time would have been run off the clock.

I wonder what changed his mind when he lined up to punt, then Indy called time, and then he sent the FG team back on? The crowd?

Fisher said he wanted to make sure they took the timeout, so that just in case he missed it, the Colts wouldn't have any timeouts to work with...Genious...

He had to say something.....I like the other excuse that he thought VY had thrown the ball better....

The reason they won was because I only watched the 4th quarter..I was at basketball practice until the 4th quarter started... :lol:

They won because the boy and I attended our first ever Titans game and the boy cheered hard for them. I in turn took pictures and hoped the Cowboys would win later in the day.....and they did!

DL.