Oak Ridge sees return of Ron Gray?

Ole Dad

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody but Steven's. The kids will tell anybody that asks them that they don't believe in him. The way to deal with this is to remove the school board come election time. As for Gray, anybody but Stevens. I think Stevens would make a great assistant for him. He isn't ready for a head coaching position at a major school.

I actually think that Stevens should go now before his coaching becomes even more tainted. Another bad year and his name will be ruined as a head coach and Campbell County wouldn't even touch him. I will be getting the list of addresses of the school board members soon so we can start the campaign rolling to oust him and all of them if need be. I don't agree with the Catpack of a few years back but are they alive anymore and what pressure can we start to free Oak Ridge of this man?

I know Ron Gray offered is survices earlier in the season. That's all I have to say about that

Hey Tnbreakers fine time up to AP. You were right about those other folks, great people to be with. By the way was it you or me that got the other thread closed? Doesn't really matter that thing had run it course anyway.

Ole Dad, who is your source on this? From what I understand Gray hates Stevens. In fact, last fall he made it a point to talk poorly about kids, coaches, and Oak Ridge football in general to several people.

BHS, from what the people in Bearden say they stuck their necks out on the line for the guy and he got the kids to sign petitions and stuff and then left them hanging when the job was offered to him.

I don't see this happening, but something has to happen and maybe Coach Stevens has the resolution.