I-MAC

PTSportsWriter

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess she doesn't kiss his rear. That would be why I don't buy the Greeneville Sun. They are so pathetic.

GF, You are so correct! GHS could win the state tournament and we would have to read about in in the Nashville Banner or Knox Cent. Eual Shelton is from Greene County, rather than GreenEville and it shows in his writings. As far as kissing reat(haha) Crumbly will not do that!! and that is what Eual Shelton THINKS he deserves! Ok let's all bow down to "the new god" :o:)

What is a reat exactly? or do I wanna know

If Greeneville makes it to the boro, I'll go and get some Crumbley quotes and send them to the Sun for you GF :)

Come go with us, we'll give you his press spot!

GF, You are so correct! GHS could win the state tournament and we would have to read about in in the Nashville Banner or Knox Cent. Eual Shelton is from Greene County, rather than GreenEville and it shows in his writings. As far as kissing reat(haha) Crumbly will not do that!! and that is what Eual Shelton THINKS he deserves! Ok let's all bow down to "the new god" :):)

Come go with us, we'll give you his press spot!

Whenever I go to Greeneville games, he walks around like he is God, especially at the Ladies Classic. Never comes across as too curteous.

Oh come on DZ....don't even give him the honor of a capital "G"

Haha, I actually don't get to see the Sun much, other than checking up on Greeneville scores during the season online. I'll ive ever noticed is that they always quote duncan and never crumbley - I've pointed it out, along with several other people, throughout the season.

By far the worst high school coverage in northeast tennessee is the Kingsport times news, though, in my opinion.

Edited by DZbettin

Haha, I actually don't get to see the Sun much, other than checking up on Greeneville scores during the season online. I'll ive ever noticed is that they always quote duncan and never crumbley - I've pointed it out, along with several other people, throughout the season.

By far the worst high school coverage in northeast tennessee is the Kingsport times news, though, in my opinion.

You mean the Gate City Times News?

:)

Oh Well. If we really want to know what Crumbley thinks all we have to do is listen to her during her teams timeouts. If they are not doing what the coaching staff wants them to, they will let them know.

I think that Cocke County and Greenevilles coaches showed a lot of class in their comments. Crumbley was praising the cocke county program and coaches. I think that takes class. Too bad "God" Eule can't do that and get the team some publicity.

So whats the outlook on D2-AAA?

I think it could be one of the stronger conferences in the state.

:lol::P:lol::P:lol::P:lol::P :P :huh::P:huh::P:lol::P:lol::P:lol:

Cocke County, Cherokee and East? Well we know what to historically expect from them and I expect the same - not much.

:lol::P:lol::P:lol::P:o:huh::):huh::lol::P:lol::P:lol::P

No doubt.

Those two freshmen will change the team dramatically.

I know they are freshmen, and they will probably make freshmen mistakes, but they've been playing since they were probably two.

They'll turn heads in the conference.

:):o:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: