I-MAC

PTSportsWriter

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to the Lady Red.

They were warriors tonight and deserved to win the game.

They had their chances too, missed 1+1 by Depew and the miss by Lane.

Morgan Buda showed tonight why I think she is the best PG in the IMAC . The one three she hit was Lofton-like tonight. Hand in her face, banked it in.

Hats off to Devan McIntyre, she made a huge 3 to put her team up late in the game. Her game and her shot made her all-tourney for sure. Big baskets by Lamons (a 3) and Dickson (a 2) at the end of the 1st and 2nd quarters respectively.

Greeneville had a heckuva defensive plan for Depew, limited her to 3 points.

Buda scored 6 in the first quarter and 7 in the third, to account for all of Cocke County's points in those periods....

No-call at the end that had the CC fans in an uproar, but its a non-issue in my book, the officials shouldnt decide the outcome. Take care of business and its a non-issue.

Edited by PTSportsWriter

Hats off to the Lady Red.

They were warriors tonight and deserved to win the game.

They had their chances too, missed 1+1 by Depew and the miss by Lane.

Morgan Buda showed tonight why I think she is the best PG in the IMAC . The one three she hit was Lofton-like tonight. Hand in her face, banked it in.

Hats off to Devan McIntyre, she made a huge 3 to put her team up late in the game. Her game and her shot made her all-tourney for sure. Big baskets by Lamons (a 3) and Dickson (a 2) at the end of the 1st and 2nd quarters respectively.

Greeneville had a heckuva defensive plan for Depew, limited her to 3 points.

Buda scored 6 in the first quarter and 7 in the third, to account for all of Cocke County's points in those periods....

No-call at the end that had the CC fans in an uproar, but its a non-issue in my book, the officials shouldnt decide the outcome. Take care of business and its a non-issue.

Hey, PTS .... What year is Buda?

Just kidding. I listened to the game on the radio tonight....sounded like a great game. And I have seen Buda bank in threes like that so often I flt like I was at the game. No one should ever assume that a banked three from Buda is a mis-stroke. Seen it too much.

good job lady red. this game shows that greeneville is very beatable before the state. i have a feeling these teams will be playing again before the end of this season. what a game!!!! i had no idea the bank stays open this late. we made 3 threes that was banked in. it is going to be very fun over the next couple of years watching dickson, buda and depew. greeneville did a great job on depew. i cant wait to see the rematch because i can feel it coming.

hey dz! looking back about a 100 pages ago in this thread i posted something that enables me to say this I TOLD YOU SO!

sorry couldnt resist that !

im proud of all the girls on the lady red and im not a newport guy . although i told morgans dad last night i like the people there so much im going to apply for citizenship :unsure:

now i want to say this!

i know how hard the girls took the loss shannon depew and morgan buda are warriors! i wouldnt expect anything else!

girls you have such a bright future ahead of you...i know by the time i write this youll allready be focusing on the next game!

you have the support of your familys your community your coaches.......life is good! enjoy this time! and to shannon you overcame alot tonight dont let a few moments in the game linger in your memory(ill come sing to ya if i dont see that smile again and neither one of us would want that!)

PTS, I think it becomes moot the moment she catches the ball. With .3 seconds, all you can do is tap it. If you catch it, the game is over, no matter whether the clock starts on time or not.

"Theres a lot at stake in the consolation round, perhaps? I think the preferred result is to go to Science Hill and not TN High for either team."

I would NOT assume that Tenn High and Science Hill make it to the District 1 championship game. Daniel Boone looks like they are on a roll, so there might be upsets there tonight. They were a preseason favorite to contend, if I recall correctly.

Buc, want to share your opinions on that?

PTS, I think it becomes moot the moment she catches the ball. With .3 seconds, all you can do is tap it. If you catch it, the game is over, no matter whether the clock starts on time or not.

"Theres a lot at stake in the consolation round, perhaps? I think the preferred result is to go to Science Hill and not TN High for either team."

I would NOT assume that Tenn High and Science Hill make it to the District 1 championship game. Daniel Boone looks like they are on a roll, so there might be upsets there tonight. They were a preseason favorite to contend, if I recall correctly.

Buc, want to share your opinions on that?

i didnt really want to get into this but she was mugged as she was going up for the ball so the catch or tip wasnt the issue! but its done!