I-MAC

PTSportsWriter

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picks tonight.

Jeff Co vs West

First one to 30 wins. IF they get to 30. I think Jeff will get it.

West won just last month, but I like the way Jeff played on Wednesday.

If Nelson can have another big night and they can get Elliott to score 10+ I dont see where West can find the offense. I'm sure the only offense they'll have will be Jones/Cross and a little of Thayer inside.

Greeneville vs Cocke County

Cocke County kept it close at GHS last time out, and they'll have a home court advantage tonight with a huge crowd expected.

But, games are won on the court. Depew vs Deans or Dickson should be an even match-up. But, she cant take them both on and she'll need help from Bryant on the other one.

If Greeneville's guards are hitting, expect the same type of result of the first two games, because I dont see many ways that the Lady Red score more a lot against the Greeneville defense (they may be the only team to hold Depew/Buda to under 10 points apiece in their games), unless they are stroking it from the outside.

Picks tonight.

Jeff Co vs West

If Nelson can have another big night and they can get Elliott to score 10+ I dont see where West can find the offense. I'm sure the only offense they'll have will be Jones/Cross and a little of Thayer inside.

Cocke County kept it close at GHS last time out, and they'll have a home court advantage tonight with a huge crowd expected.

But, games are won on the court. Depew vs Deans or Dickson should be an even match-up. But, she cant take them both on and she'll need help from Bryant on the other one.

If Greeneville's guards are hitting, expect the same type of result of the first two games, because I dont see many ways that the Lady Red score more a lot against the Greeneville defense (they may be the only team to hold Depew/Buda to under 10 points apiece in their games), unless they are stroking it from the outside.

jefferson by 12

cocke county from the freethrow line by 3

aah i'm sure there are a couple of parents that would cough up the fine gladly.....

Greeneville by 15

Jeff county by 10

Picks tonight.

Jeff Co vs West

I don't see Depew matching the play of Deans. Deans is too physical. Depew may be that way in the next few years, but I see Deans out muscling her.