I-MAC

PTSportsWriter

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DZ, the one man Haley Nelson Booster Club!

As for next year, just what we need, more guards!

We need to get Doc to get the stretching machine out, and get some of our 5'-8" girls in it. Maybe by next Fall, they could be 6'-0"!!!!!

If I was PTS I would be holding out for pitching help. Oh, that's right, Storey already graduated. Think they would take Tyler Stepp for Depew?

With all these guards coming in maybe the Nelson girl will have someone to run up and down the court with her next year. Jeff can run everyone to death.

Region Watch

Looking out down the line.

Dobyns-Bennett is out of the regional race. Daniel Boone upset them by 20 (59-39) tonight. Boone had a 22-3 fourth quarter advantage.

Science Hill beat Volunteer 68-44.

Region teams will be TN High, Science Hill, Boone and Sullivan Central/Sullivan South (Tomorrow at 6 PM). Central won by 11 at home but lost by 5 on the road.

The District One Final 4 is now set :

Tennesse High (1) versus Sullivan South (5)

Science Hill (2) versus Daniel Boone (6)

Boy, that seed outcome looks familiar!

Do you think Crumbey, O'Neil, Potts and Galyon will sit together Saturday Night and compare scouting notes?

I bet ........... NOT! :)

Edited by raiderray

The District One Final 4 is now set :

Tennesse High (1) versus Sullivan South (5)

Science Hill (2) versus Daniel Boone (6)

Boy, that seed outcome looks familiar!

Do you think Crumbey, O'Neil, Potts and Galyon will sit together Saturday Night and compare scouting notes?

I bet ........... NOT! :)

Judging by those 4.....I think the IMACs top 2 are definite locks for the Region Semis.

#3 has a chance

#4 depending on who it is has a chance. West beat TN High earlier in the year, CC played TN High to a two-point game in summer camp.

Judging by those 4.....I think the IMACs top 2 are definite locks for the Region Semis.

#3 has a chance

#4 depending on who it is has a chance. West beat TN High earlier in the year, CC played TN High to a two-point game in summer camp.

It's all about the matchups. I don't see Greeneville falling to anyone, but I wouldn't say anything else is a "lock" yet.............

It's all about the matchups. I don't see Greeneville falling to anyone, but I wouldn't say anything else is a "lock" yet.............

Ole Buc got bored with his Big 9 threads, no one will talk to him. Welcome to the IMAC thread Buc, glad to have you for 10 days or so! Hopefully, you will be able to give us insight and perspective on the Big 9 region reps.

Be careful of Barb, she gets ornery every once in while! :thumb:

Yep, you're right. Not much doin' on the Big 9 threads. I guess folks up here don't have them fancy computin' machines yet.

And me and Barb get along good (I just don't gouge her like you guys do!)

I have to say this, other than Greeneville messing things up, I don't think I've ever seen a closer conference. Everybody tied for second? That's incredible.

Also have to say that my conference's record against the IMAC hasn't exactly been sparkling this year. I've seen MoWest and MoEast, and more than I wanted to see of Greeneville twice, but not too familiar with Jeff County or Cocke County this year.

Ole Buc got bored with his Big 9 threads, no one will talk to him. Welcome to the IMAC thread Buc, glad to have you for 10 days or so! Hopefully, you will be able to give us insight and perspective on the Big 9 region reps.

Be careful of Barb, she gets ornery every once in while! :thumb:

The only thing making me ornery right now is i am sick and can't go see my she-devils play.