Lewis vs. Goodpasture

Stat_pack1

man drop just drop it....we shoudlnt be fighting in the first place....how bout we all calm down.....and tell me how sayign goodpasture wont beat us by 5 scores is disrespectful....like yall been saying its your predication...so dont say im deisrespectful....i left in alone and yall kept posting stuff...so how bout we drop it right NOW....unless yall wanna keep on posting stuff beacause im done yall post whatever ..beacause the only thing that matters in what the final score is friday.. :lol: once again good luck to BOTH teams..and stay safe :thumb: o and i never said yall wher rich pricks..idk who said it but i no it wasnt no1 from here..and as far as i see i hadnt wrote nothing disrespectful all i have put was we wont allow gp 2 score 5 times {{{{{how is that diprespectful}}}} just my thoughts and opinions :lol: and i was kiddin bout the shoe thing goodness take a joke yall lol

Edited by Lc pride

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know how there are always 1 or 2 people everywhere that talk so much crap a sewer system couldn't hold it. No matter what there will only be 1 team remembered after this season, and it won't be either of these teams. Although I believe that the backfield for Lewis Co. is one of the best EVER for LC and the O-line is one of the WORST ever, although stats are decent against the poor teams. The only thing they lack is that O-line, and they are going to have that in the next year. If only they could have the lines we've had in the early part of the decade, but they still wouldn't be able to pass.

6 scores is unbelevable lol espically wiht our defense...im not sayin we have the best defense but we do have a pretty good d..so dont go saying i said lewis county had the best d. but anyways i wish good luck 2 both teams goodluck....have a injury free game....we will cya friday goodpasture till then.....

yeah LC's defense has done an amazing job this year against all those high powered offenses from region 6-2A....................

Ever heard of a prediction? If you don't like the predictions make your own. Pballer why even respond to those things any more? I'd just go ahead and say I'm a rich spoiled brat. It makes the loss even harder when you get beat by private school rich boys.

Prediction: Rich boys 28 Dirty shoes 0

enough said about rich kids,brats,private vs public we may not have the choice of picking what school our kids attended but we do have the choice of acting like mature adults with that said let's say that everybody wishes their hometown the best Friday nite . as in my earlier post we are not the ones that will be suited up on that field friday nite the boys are so let's show them a little respect because they are the ones you will be playing with everything that got.

GO PANTHERS