Smith County @Boyd Buchanan

rkw38

All you Smith County people please keep talking!!! The wise cracks about Boyd's Field and stands!! This is great stuff. You guys are even talking about your rematch with York or Westmoreland. This is great stuff. Boyd Probably will not even show up. You guys have them convinced that they can not play with the Owls. Just keep talking!!! PLEASE!!!

I read nothing but good things about Boyd. Whats bad about having new stands? Everyones field is bad at this point of the season. And yes a rematch of a team we lost to earlier in the season is in reach. What is wrong with any of this? Nothing thats what!!! Oh by the way, IMO and my opinion only, Boyd can play with us as much as they would like. I just don't think they will win. Pin that up in the locker room, type it up for them in BIG letters so they all can read. Print it in the paper!!! Lets just call CNN!!! Get over it and support your team!!! :thumb:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you Smith County people please keep talking!!! The wise cracks about Boyd's Field and stands!! This is great stuff. You guys are even talking about your rematch with York or Westmoreland. This is great stuff. Boyd Probably will not even show up. You guys have them convinced that they can not play with the Owls. Just keep talking!!! PLEASE!!!

Maybe you need to go back and read again. It seems you are the one doing the talking. Go on all the Tyner/York...or Boyd/Upperman threads and read how many times a Tyner/Boyd rematch is mentioned. There's nothing wrong with that.

I think your stadium and concessions were complimented. Your field was under water in the Tyner game. That was said...because it was.

I read nothing but good things about Boyd. Whats bad about having new stands? Everyones field is bad at this point of the season. And yes a rematch of a team we lost to earlier in the season is in reach. What is wrong with any of this? Nothing thats what!!! Oh by the way, IMO and my opinion only, Boyd can play with us as much as they would like. I just don't think they will win. Pin that up in the locker room, type it up for them in BIG letters so they all can read. Print it in the paper!!! Lets just call CNN!!! Get over it and support your team!!! :thumb:

We have agreed a lot this year on things glover, but not this time. :lol:

I am like a few others. I don't remember anyone dogging Boyd Buchanan. I know that Smith County is very concerned about Boyd. Winning that game will be tough to do.

I will say again that I was impressed with the facilities at Boyd. Great work going on down there. As a whole, I think Smith County has nothing but respect for the Boyd Buchanan program. The only thing slightly derogatory was maybe a smallish visitors side, but someone said they hold 1100. Don't know about 1100, but I'm guessing SC will do all they can to fill em up. Tyner's band is not as big as ours and they took up about 1/4 of the available seating. Just an observation.

You can bet the SC Owls are focused on nothing but the task at hand. Moving on to the next level.

Go Big Owls!!!!

Good luck boyd heep the region alive!

B.T.W. if the kids on Smith co team are focused on the same thing that their fans are focused on, (a rematch with westmoreland). It will be a long ride back to carthage!

BUCS WIN BY 12

Nobody is thinking about Westmoland. They definitely have their hands full with YAI.

They may not be there. Nah...a very good Boyd team at their place is SC's only focus.

Yeah...the SC players are focused on you and only you, Boyd Buchanan, and avenging that loss that ended their season last year.

Hey Boyd fans, will your field have standing water on it or something? Why do they call it the swamp?

Because surrounding the field is a swamp. The story in a nut shell. A levy was built for some reason, beavers made dams, clogged up draining. city never fixed it. Swamp behind the visitor bleachers.

Edited by reaction