Sevier Co. @ Ooltewah

thorough97

Well let's get this one started since I'll be back from my two week excursion to Podunk, USA (AKA Northwest Arkansas). The Smoky Bears took care of McMinn Co. in the First Round, while the Owls took care of business against Science Hill. How will the two and a half hour drive effect Sevier Co.? Can Ooltewah continue to create turnovers like they did against the Hilltoppers? I'm back (officilally on Sunday) and let's get it started!!!!!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what the visitor stadium side is like? My handicapped mother is coming up from Chattanooga to see her bear grandson play. Can she get in the stadium easily? Is there a far distance to walk and lots of steps on the visitors side? Any help would be appreciated.

GO BEARS by 14!

If Sevier County plays like they did last night againist McMinn and Ooltewah plays their brand of football then Ooltewah will win big. I was not that impressed with Sevier and basically McMinn beat themselves with the 6 to's with 4 of those actually having an impact on the outcome of the game. Sevier has a good quarterback but McMinn appeared to be playing soft on the pass and let him beat them with his legs.

McMinn should be looking in the mirror as to why they lost this one and not across the field.

Ooltewah 34 / Sevier Co. 14