Harriman (8-3) @ Hampton (10-1)

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cy what is up with the Coalfield and Midway thread? Can I say banned or bad blood or what? and no Townend is not back

"All our roudy friends have roudied on down."

Now seriously, Coalfield sees this as the best chance since 2004 to really make an impact and that does not detract from last year's fine football team. They were special. For this reason, we don't want to jinx the whole shootin' match by mouthin'. Look what that did to South Pitt.

We are in good shape if the team does not get a rectal/cranial inversion and do something stupid. They are kids and that could happen. Keeping them focused right now is on the adults minds. The community is completely behind this bunch. We see good things.

In all play-off games, in the first and second rounds the higher seeded team shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the procedure shall be rotated in the third round and semifinals. However, in the third round if two teams from the same region play each other, the higher seeded team shall be the host.

That's from TSSAA.org.

Pujo two big if's for you. If Hampton wins and Midway wins where would the game be played Hampton or Midway?

Bigdog , two big ifs ,but if it plays out this way, Hampton would be at HOME. Tell Adam to be getting ready, were going to need him in round 3. He deserves to play and we deserve to get to watch. Were doing a better job blocking now, HE COULD GO ALL THE WAY.

Since my team (Boone) is done for the year and I do not want to go to Morristown 3 out of 4 Fridays or watch South 3 weeks in a row not to mention the Dobynns-Bennett choke that leaves Hampton as the closest game this Friday. Any advice to someone coming to their 1st Hampton football game? How long is the drive from Johnson City? The field is at the school right so I can exact directions.

Since my team (Boone) is done for the year and I do not want to go to Morristown 3 out of 4 Fridays or watch South 3 weeks in a row not to mention the Dobynns-Bennett choke that leaves Hampton as the closest game this Friday. Any advice to someone coming to their 1st Hampton football game? How long is the drive from Johnson City? The field is at the school right so I can exact directions.

Mikey ,if you know how to get to Elizabethton, its only about 10 to 15 minutes. Just get on 19E and the school is on the left, can't miss it. Bring some loud people with you, we've got to make some noise.

In all play-off games, in the first and second rounds the higher seeded team shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the procedure shall be rotated in the third round and semifinals. However, in the third round if two teams from the same region play each other, the higher seeded team shall be the host.

That's from TSSAA.org.

That would put the game being a home game for the winner of Midway/Coalfield. So the dogs could be traveling, you guys up for a road trip? I am. Let's gettttrrrrdunn on Friday.

One game at a time!!!!!!

Go dogs!!!!!!

To the Hampton Faithful:

I thought I would reach you better on your current thread. It's me, crow eating Kaz, and as always offering a nod or pat in the back to say good job Bulldogs. I would think my boys offered you all a game. The little puppies were in a little over their head this year, huh?!?! Maybe we'll add a fifth game to our "little" rivalry sometime in the future. Good luck this week, it's only going to get harder. Harriman is going to offer a lot more speed than my boys and you don't want to get in a foot race with'em, cause they'll win. Containment, containment, containment. :lol: I still have to back my District, now that my dudes are cooked, I'm turning Blue Devil. :o Thought you have a really good team, I'm sure Townsend makes you really hum (he's tiny) :D . I'm rambling, see ya!

Kazzy

Kazzitoro

Kaz

Kazam

First of all, weeks ago I said that Region 1 was weak and that showed Friday night only Hampton came out on top. 2nd I thought if a #2 or #3 seed wins the 2nd round and a #1 seed wins the 2nd round from the upper bracket Home field goes to the #1 seed in the upper bracket. In other words if Hampton wins against Harriman Friday, and Midway beats Coalfield, Home field goes to Hampton becouse they were #1 in their Region and Midway was a lower seed. Pujo, can you help with this?