Maryville @ Red Bank

Past30

Besides the State Championship game in 2000. Is this the biggest game in Red Bank history or in Chattanooga history. I dont know if a more recognized team ever, (MARYVILLE) has came to Chattanooga. I've been looking forward to this game for the past 3 weeks. It's finally here. Hopefully there will be a big crowd and an electric crowd. I cant wait.

Will there be enough seats to hold the crowd that will be there...i predict around 8,000

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All tha folks frum reejun 4 has been sayin' Mairvul only beet Brainurd by 4. Red Bank beet Brainurd by 69. Thairfour Red Bank by 65.

We don't have a fancy Chattanoogie Choo Choo, butt I will be leading a convoy down 75 and old Nellie Belle (my garbige/recrutin' truk) smokes like a Choo Choo. Everybody frum Red Bank come by and share some crumbled up cornbread and cold buttermilk with us. :D

Eye Tel Uns write Now tha there goin to be som mad Reed Bankiens. Now Stars uns Com down to Hauls and pic me up en yourn Garbage Truck and Ill supply them Air MoonPies If uns brung the cornbread and cold buttermilk! :thumb:

This game is going to come down to who doesnt make mistakes. I have not seen Maryville play but I am guessing their defense is good.

Yeah and if you don't get screwed by the refs and yes their defense is good but beatable.

Maybe RB should let Maryville jump on the RB beause everyone knows what happened last time a team jumped on the RB, and it has been 6 or 7 weeks since that game and we are still talking about it.

MLREB "Explain.....how did the refs scewed Rhea County. This whine should be good...."

Just for the record since you asked

First you know, I, and everyone that was at that game last night knows that crew was the worst crew very put together maybe even worse than the Ooltewah vs. William Blount crew. Who knows it may have been the same crew.

Second if you are going to throw a flag throw it for a reason, and not throw it and say oh no there is no penaltyon the play.

Third the unsportsman like and penalty calls were horrible examples

1. When Julian Sharp got layed out and hurt and the Maryville player jumped up and taunted him and rubbed it in his face. That was unsportsman like and that should have been flagged, I have seen a lot less flagged for unsportsman.

2. The unsportsman like called on Fitzgerald was uncalled for.

3. The late hit call on McKinnon when he threw believe it was maples out of bounds. How can you call that. McKinnon was in bounds with maples or who ever that was and threw them out fo bounds. That was not a late hit.

4. The intentional grounding call was the worst. Absolutely horrible Calab was out of the pocket/ tackle box and and threw it away. Thank God, maples didn't pick the ball anyways because he came pretty close too.

5. Illegal touching WHAT THE HECK. That was the first time I have seen that called all year.

6. There was one call in there with a roughing the passer called on Maryville that could have not been called.

7. Isn't the whistle suppose to blow after the runner loses foward progress?

8. Holding! my gosh both teams got held a lot. I guess holding dosn't matter any more.

9. Several missed block in the back calls, one missed unsportsmans like call on maryville after a rhea county player got kneed in the side after a kick-off, what was up with that cut block call. Give me a break.

Penalties

Rhea 10-83 7 alone in the 1st half and 5 or 6 of those in the 2nd qt.

Maryville 6-59

Absolutely Horrible TSSAA should have them reviewed and or fired.

Edited by Rhea Co.

MLREB "Explain.....how did the refs scewed Rhea County. This whine should be good...."

Just for the record since you asked

First you know, I, and everyone that was at that game last night knows that crew was the worst crew very put together maybe even worse than the Ooltewah vs. William Blount crew. Who knows it may have been the same crew.

Second if you are going to throw a flag throw it for a reason, and not throw it and say oh no there is no penaltyon the play.

Third the unsportsman like and penalty calls were horrible examples

1. When Julian Sharp got layed out and hurt and the Maryville player jumped up and taunted him and rubbed it in his face. That was unsportsman like and that should have been flagged, I have seen a lot less flagged for unsportsman.

2. The unsportsman like called on Fitzgerald was uncalled for.

3. The late hit call on McKinnon when he threw believe it was maples out of bounds. How can you call that. McKinnon was in bounds with maples or who ever that was and threw them out fo bounds. That was not a late hit.

4. The intentional grounding call was the worst. Absolutely horrible Calab was out of the pocket/ tackle box and and threw it away. Thank God, maples didn't pick the ball anyways because he came pretty close too.

5. Illegal touching WHAT THE HECK. That was the first time I have seen that called all year.

6. There was one call in there with a roughing the passer called on Maryville that could have not been called.

7. Isn't the whistle suppose to blow after the runner loses foward progress?

8. Holding! my gosh both teams got held a lot. I guess holding dosn't matter any more.

9. Several missed block in the back calls, one missed unsportsmans like call on maryville after a rhea county player got kneed in the side after a kick-off, what was up with that cut block call. Give me a break.

Penalties

Rhea 10-83 7 alone in the 1st half and 5 or 6 of those in the 2nd qt.

Maryville 6-59

Absolutely Horrible TSSAA should have them reviewed and or fired.

I have no dog in this fight, but that is the biggest bunch of whining i've seen on this forum all year, and that really takes some doing.

From all accounts i've heard and read on the game last night, the officials were equally bad for both sides.

It's a football game. Get over it.