JCS at Lake County

JaxMan

JCS 35 LC 28

Winner loses in the next round by about 2 TDs.

EVIDENCE: LC struggled with Trinity, Trinity struggled with Wayne Co. MP stomped Wayne Co. twice. Wayne scored on the second team some, after it was 30-3. JB has more finesse and exp. than either LC or JCS.

You cannot compare scores. Trinity lead Wayne Co 28 to 6 going into the 4th qtr. Was leading in the 4th qtr 35 to 6.JCS or Lake Co are more than capable of beating Jo. Byrns or Mt.Pleasant.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cannot compare scores. Trinity lead Wayne Co 28 to 6 going into the 4th qtr. Was leading in the 4th qtr 35 to 6.JCS or Lake Co are more than capable of beating Jo. Byrns or Mt.Pleasant.

Lake Co..like someone else said..This post is suppose to be about J.C.S. and Lake Co..not about someone that doesn't know football and wanting to compare scores..Lake co has already proven that by beating two teams that beat schools that we lost to..And if he wants to compare scores just for the sake of wanting to do so..then they won't beat Jo Byrn's..Mt.Pleasant only beat Collinwood 34-28...Jo Byrn's beat Collinwood 49-30..So..I guess by the way he looks at football..they will lose!...But anyway..back to Lake Co and J.C.S..It looks to a high of about 55 Friday ..so I'm thinking it's going to be about 40 for our game and with Lake Co being close to the river!

Lake Co..like someone else said..This post is suppose to be about J.C.S. and Lake Co..not about someone that doesn't know football and wanting to compare scores..Lake co has already proven that by beating two teams that beat schools that we lost to..And if he wants to compare scores just for the sake of wanting to do so..then they won't beat Jo Byrn's..Mt.Pleasant only beat Collinwood 34-28...Jo Byrn's beat Collinwood 49-30..So..I guess by the way he looks at football..they will lose!...But anyway..back to Lake Co and J.C.S..It looks to a high of about 55 Friday ..so I'm thinking it's going to be about 40 for our game and with Lake Co being close to the river!

Go ahead and order up a dry evening if you don't mind...... :lol:

Edited by Gocart

I have a question for someone from Lake Co. please answer it honestly its been bugging me..did you guys really complete that fourth down pass on the final drive of the Trinity game? that call changed the whole game..most everyone thinks it hit the ground..im not saying yall shouldnt have won..its just been bugging me that i could be at practice for the 3rd round of playoffs instead of messing around on coacht.com. someone please tell me

Yeah same here, I thought it hit the ground too, back on topic, Lake Co. wins in a close one, 28-21. I really think that Lake Co. has speed not seen in 8-1a this year. If Im JCS i have Rayner spy Springer every where he goes. JCS cant rely totally on stopping the run, cause Springer has a good arm, that really won the game for them last week.

JCS 35 LC 28

Winner loses in the next round by about 2 TDs.

EVIDENCE: LC struggled with Trinity, Trinity struggled with Wayne Co. MP stomped Wayne Co. twice. Wayne scored on the second team some, after it was 30-3. JB has more finesse and exp. than either LC or JCS.

well how can you say all of that, You pick JCS to win ,JCS lost to FA,Lake Co. beat FA, Bruceton Beat Lake Co.TCA beat Bruceton, So then why is trinity not here playing JCS all i am Trying to say is its The playoffs That crap matters no more

here is a quality post JCS has speed , Lake Co. has speed, Lake Co. has a running game and it looks like its passing game starting to come into play, JCS has a passing Game with a running game in #21 and #32. The JCS "D" has been lights out for the playoffs,Lake Co. has been fair on the "D" side. Lake Co. has 1 reciever, JCS has 3 maybe 4. Lake Co has a very athletic QB with a pretty good arm, Jcs has a smart QB who makes the throws. LC has a very good RB, JCS has 2 good RBs. Jcs has more Depth on the "O" and "D" its seems to me, LC may have more athletic Skill players. If JCS keeps LC from making the big plays then i think they can win this one. I have said this 2 weeks in a row now and JCS has stepped up to the plate i think they can deliver again.

JCS 35

LC 14

Edited by caintrain

here is a quality post JCS has speed , Lake Co. has speed, Lake Co. has a running game and it looks like its passing game starting to come into play, JCS has a passing Game with a running game in #21 and #32. The JCS "D" has been lights out for the playoffs,Lake Co. has been fair on the "D" side. Lake Co. has 1 reciever, JCS has 3 maybe 4. Lake Co has a very athletic QB with a pretty good arm, Jcs has a smart QB who makes the throws. LC has a very good RB, JCS has 2 good RBs. Jcs has more Depth on the "O" and "D" its seems to me, LC may have more athletic Skill players. If JCS keeps LC from making the big plays then i think they can win this one. I have said this 2 weeks in a row now and JCS has stepped up to the plate i think they can deliver again.

JCS 35

LC 14

That's a good post regardless of who you pull for.

JCS 35

LC 14

I agree both teams have alot of speed. LC probably has more team speed. Edge LC. JCS defense is very solid but not as good as Fayette Acad. LC defense is good but has been know to give up the big play. Edge JCS. JCS has a very good offense with a solid QB,good backs and very good recievers. LC has a very mobile QB that can run and throw. A very good RB and 2 talented receivers.LC offensive line is bigger.Edge slightly LC. Kicking game edge JCS. Gamebreakers JCS has one true gamebreaker while LC has 3.Edge LC.LC is a very hard place for teams to come and play the crowd will be at a fever pitch. This will be a very good game.I do not see JCS nor LC winning by 3 touchdowns. Let's all hope for an injury free game.

lake county could very well be undefeated!!!! in every game they played in this year including the losses lake county has had a lead and let it slip away... for the people comming from jackson i wish u luck, its hard to come to lake county and win!!!!! this team is a cofident team, everyone excpected fayett to beat them but it didnt happend, they were the under dogs last week but guess what they are still here, im gonna go out on a limb and say lake county will win by 2 touch downs,,, get ready jackson your headed to the swamp!!!!!!!