• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill take lipscomb in a score of like 28-17

As I said on the other thread it's going to be:

David Lipscomb: 21

Giles County: 14

The Mustangs offense will run the football though the yards won't come in such big chunks against this Giles defense (which is stout). Hunt went 0/2 passing with 2INT's in the first meeting between these two. Giles County's offense will be more efficient with Dunnavant at QB because now they can both throw it as well as run some veer with he and Josh Perez. Then there is Sam Edgmon who's going to post solid numbers against most anyone. As I said earlier though Lipscomb's version of the "4 Horsemen" in Elrod, Holt, Moneypenny, & Davis will win it in the end and their defense is now playing good enough to hold on late at home.

My pick is Giles County ............ in overtime!

Can't believe the other thread was closed .......... bet this one doesn't generate over 3,000 hits!

I'm protesting the closing of the other thread ....... see everyone at the game!

With my game face on! :)

T - minus 44 hours and counting!

All fans travel safe! Injury free game! Sportsmanship LOUD!

Game ON! ......... Out of Here! :)

May the victor - - - win it ALL!

Oooo... This thread is riveting. You guys keep coming up with new boring ways to say nothing. As someone who has been blacklisted before, I've seen the dark side of CoachT moderators. I have also seen my share of locked threads. As a self-proclaimed expert on the matter, the last DL-GC thread was an incredibly cordial display. It was like fine art: to some it's masterful, while others can't quite grasp it mentally. It's only Wednesday. Chalk us up for one lock. We've still got two more days: Aim high.

Oooo... This thread is riveting. You guys keep coming up with new boring ways to say nothing. As someone who has been blacklisted before, I've seen the dark side of CoachT moderators. I have also seen my share of locked threads. As a self-proclaimed expert on the matter, the last DL-GC thread was an incredibly cordial display. It was like fine art: to some it's masterful, while others can't quite grasp it mentally. It's only Wednesday. Chalk us up for one lock. We've still got two more days: Aim high.

Do not even act as if you are alone on that sinking boat now BombSquad because I have been warned about a million times for things that I've said on here in the past by several people ranging from the mods to CoachT himself YET someone got on here this evening and called me "a coward" and there was nothing said about the incident (despite complaints to the mods through post reportings as well as threads that I started concerning the incident as well). I guarantee you that if I got on here and started calling other posters "cowards" then I'd be kicked off of the website yet again and would have to go into semi-retirement for a period of 3-4 months yet again :thumb:

Politics play a role in it and there are the perrenial "favorites" on here despite what anyone would argue to you. With that in mind all you can do is make the best out of it and be both respectful and studious while making your posts because OTHERWISE the next time you post could be under a different username ;)

David Lipscomb wins a closer one than the first time around over a Giles Co. team that if they do pull the "upset" should be considered the "favorites" in the bottom half of the bracket to go to Murfreesboro. Why???? Because then Giles would hold wins over both Jackson South Side & David Lipscomb :lol:

As I said on the other thread it's going to be:

David Lipscomb: 21

Giles County: 14

The Mustangs offense will run the football though the yards won't come in such big chunks against this Giles defense (which is stout). Hunt went 0/2 passing with 2INT's in the first meeting between these two. Giles County's offense will be more efficient with Dunnavant at QB because now they can both throw it as well as run some veer with he and Josh Perez. Then there is Sam Edgmon who's going to post solid numbers against most anyone. As I said earlier though Lipscomb's version of the "4 Horsemen" in Elrod, Holt, Moneypenny, & Davis will win it in the end and their defense is now playing good enough to hold on late at home.

I wouldn't look to past game to predict this one. Coaching will adjust with new game plan. Passing game will be used more efficiently. Wouldn't be suprised to see Lipscomb in new formations on offense and defense. The bottom line is I think Lipscomb has too many athelets and ways to use them. Lipscomb wins by 17.

no more bagpipes poems or jokes please. lets start this one over

lets hear the picks

Thanks to someone for finally straightening this mess out! I can't stand getting on here and reading garbage that has nothing to do with the game. I appreciate the purists on here who know what these message boards are all about- and it ain't poetry!!!!!