lipscomb vs. giles co

coach5

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles County is ready to play and they will not just lay down and let DL roll over them. As I stated on another thread GC is in a place it hasn't been in a long time and losing is not an option we have looked at. I have always been told it is hard to beat a team twice in the same year. We have all our players healthy and they are ready. I believe that it will be a close game but GC will come out on top.

GO BOBCATS!!!! :lol:

Big Country....see??

The real question is how many names will bombsquad post under on this thread.

Like I said before....feel free to talk amongst youself.....

Posts like some of those above are not insane...just inane!!

But I digress.... the winner of this game MUST advance to the finals.

You should just stick to the books!

Stick around, you've got a career ahead of you in this posting thing.

Big Country....see??

The real question is how many names will bombsquad post under on this thread.

Like I said before....feel free to talk amongst youself.....

Posts like some of those above are not insane...just inane!!

But I digress.... the winner of this game MUST advance to the finals.

You know there is only one BombSquad. Sorry to disappoint. While there are some students of the fame, the consistency is only found one place. I digitally apologize if this comes of as cocky. Remember, I mean everything I type on CoachT. To all of my colleagues, I am sorry that Mr. bulldog doesn't recognize you as the individuals you are. Keep up the good work; one day I will pass the torch.

Stick around, you've got a career ahead of you in this posting thing.

You know there is only one BombSquad. Sorry to disappoint. While there are some students of the fame, the consistency is only found one place. I digitally apologize if this comes of as cocky. Remember, I mean everything I type on CoachT. To all of my colleagues, I am sorry that Mr. bulldog doesn't recognize you as the individuals you are. Keep up the good work; one day I will pass the torch.

Suuuuurrreeee!!!.....yeah right...you only have one screen name...ha!...

Continue to post your drivel.......it will add to the legend in your own mind!

GC ...you guys have your work cut out for you tomorrow night.