lipscomb vs. giles co

coach5

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's play........"who is the real bomb squad" I'll start- I am the real bomb squad! Anybody else?

No- I am the real bomb squad!

Welcome back Eddie. I didn't know you were out yet. I ran into Clarence Rutherford and Wallace Cleaver at the Mayfield homecoming and they told me you were up before the parole board this fall. I'm glad that they let you out early.

Look me up the next time you come to a game. I heard Bo will make some of his famous venison kabobs and bald eagle gumbo tonight.

Any chance you will be there tonight? Gopher is usually at the games. I'll have Chuck call you. I am sure he has your number.

Ted

You've all been had. Not only am I BombSquad, Eddie Haskell, and mustangfan, I am also bulldog69. I started questioning my own identity... Pure genius, suckers.

Bombsquad picked a peck of pickled peppers,

a peck of pickled peppers bombsquad picked.

If bombsquad picked a peck of pickled peppers,

where the peck of pickles bombsquad picked

...Just a heads-up, if you're trying to be sarcastic here, it's presented in a way that is hard to pick up. If you are, in fact, serious, you should look into being sarcastic.

Take a long look at these posts and you can see what a real PRIVATE school education will get you!!!!

Edited by bulldog69

Lets See...you were the last post on the original thread indicating that we need to get back to the game. You were the one who started the new thread..the real talk. If you didn't close it, then who did? Did we have divine intervention from The REAL MR. COACHT?

it was happy a clown

What did it get me, bulldog? Other than free access to a public message board and a one way ticket into your head.

Not much for all that money!!!!! A one way ticket into my head .....wow!!!....you got robbed!!!! .....and which user name are you using to get into my head....and of course...why would you want to get into lil ol' Bulldog's head with a one way ticket?...seems like you just put yourself down or maybe you just got twice as smart being in Bulldog's head. Anyway, I thank you for getting in there

Don't flatter yourself!!! You didn't invent sarcasm...I did!....I own sarcasm...you can' t use sarcasm unless I lend it to you.....and of course I am willing to share as always....just don't waste it like you usually do. My only problem is we don't have enough to go around for all the names you use.

David Lipscomb wins.Private over public1 SIMPLE. This is the latest in the long line of public schools having banner seasons only to be destroyed in the play-offs by private schools.I won't go into the history here,(maybe on the public-private threaD LATER ! ) Ihope i'm wrong! Ihope the Bobcats blow them out! But I'm looking at 30 years of history from personal observations.

David Lipscomb wins.Private over public1 SIMPLE. This is the latest in the long line of public schools having banner seasons only to be destroyed in the play-offs by private schools.I won't go into the history here,(maybe on the public-private threaD LATER ! ) Ihope i'm wrong! Ihope the Bobcats blow them out! But I'm looking at 30 years of history from personal observations.

I apologize to the Lipscomb fans! It was aGREAT game between 2 Great teams.Best luck to Lipscomb!