Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't quiet know what to say........with the exception of Queen Bee, and could be one or two more, but you guys are the biggest bunch of whinners, did we not warn you that speed kills? Did we not warn you that a Tornado was coming to town and was going to touch down at 7pm CST???? Did we not tell you that hey"could be in the water aka Pistol Creek?"

YOU DEFINATELY NEED TO HEED THE WARNINGS OF THE ALCOA TORNADOES!!!

I didn't get to make it to Wally World or Dollar General, I came straight to the school backed up the Jeep Cherokee and sat and waited for the gates to open......dang I didn't even get to try a "walking taco" seems they sold out before I could get one.

Cuz I'll see you next week :ph34r:

This Alcoa club is the best that I have seen play in a very long time. They didn't hurt SC with the pass, then again, they didn't have to. Shiverdecker is just awesome.

GHSFAN07, you have no idea what is about to happen. I know you all have a talented team this year. I realize you have the same team as last year, along with seven other players, but I have played Goodpasture's state championship calibur teams atleast three times...and this isn't even on the same level. Besides, don't get on this thread and start dissing SC. Show some class...that you obviously don't have.

To all the other people on here from other areas posting about the blowout tonight, I have two things to say. 1) If you would have been there, you would have saw for yourself. There was nothing SC could have done. That is hard to swallow, but not really considering the fact that a more talented team by alot won when they should have. 2) Where is your team at this week? (Besides you GHSFAN07, because we know where yours is. You have made that very clear by coming on here and bragging. If you don't believe me how good Goodpasture is, just ask GHSFAN07) And Go Eagles, what do you think Alcoa would have done to you? lol

Once again, Alcoa you are awesome, but the sportsmanship and attitude could be a little better, not so much the players, but the fans.

did i say that my team would have done any better????no i didnt i just said i predicted right....smith co kept playing hard through the game and i wouldnt expect anything less yall had a great team this year...just not good enough to beat alcoa ....for alcoa is number 90 going anywhere that kid is huge so is 99 where they going to college if they are jw???

Go watch them play next week. They have more athletes than Maryville. It just curious that a 411 student school could have that many DI athletes. I don't care if they are public or private. That is not the issue. I am not accusing them of recruiting. I just wonder how they do it.

I saw them last year. I went up to Alcoa to watch them play Tyner in the semi finals.

I also have the past 2 years of the Bluecross Bowl on tape. They are very atheletic and very good.

And the cochiness you all have is very understandable. You should be, you all are that good. But in all fairness, I really don't think you all have heard that many people from SC on here leading up to the game was talking smack. And still yet, some feel the need to rub it in after the whipping that SC recieved tonight. I guess glover's cries is some of the reason for that, and I understand that as well.

did i say that my team would have done any better????no i didnt i just said i predicted right....smith co kept playing hard through the game and i wouldnt expect anything less yall had a great team this year...just not good enough to beat alcoa ....for alcoa is number 90 going anywhere that kid is huge so is 99 where they going to college if they are jw???

90 is looking at LSU and UT; 99 is big, but a teddy bear (and also 2nd string)! Did you mean 95 instead?

Edited by tornadogold

I didn't take it as a slight. A lot of years Alcoa will have 3-4 kids that is more talented than anyone on Maryville's team. Where Maryville almost always beats Alcoa is on the LOS and in depth. This season it was a little different. Alcoa matched up better on the LOS. Also Maryville had the best player on the field in Tyler Maples.

Oh good grief :ph34r:

I saw them last year. I went up to Alcoa to watch them play Tyner in the semi finals.

I also have the past 2 years of the Bluecross Bowl on tape. They are very atheletic and very good.

I think they are much better this year than the last two years. They do seem to be much better coached...and much more disciplined. They didn't make any mistakes.

#90 is Rae Sykes. UT and LSU are the schools that he likes.

He is a player. He has great speed...and is very difficult to block.

And I think the reason the starters were left in the game, is because most are seniors. The last half of the 4th quarter was nothing but seniors, getting to play their last snaps of their hs careers. Unlike you guys, they will not be playing next week. I will make it be know now, I don't like Goodpasture, I hope you guys take it to them the same. I feel that you will.